Suite 705/530 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
EXCHANGE TOWER– A STRONG INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF CBD!
We currently have an opportunity to purchase within Exchange Tower, a 16 story commercial office tower providing an excellent work environment with first class amenities.
Whether you are an owner occupier looking for an office in the Melbourne CBD or a savvy investor looking for that next great opportunity, this suite has it covered.
Suite 705 at Exchange Tower is a light and bright filled suite designed to impress with floor to ceiling windows, large reception and waiting area, 2 executive offices, storage and server room and an open plan area suitable for up to 15 people.
Looking to invest?
- Lease in place with quality tenants
- Return of up to 6.2%
- Hassle free investment – tenants pay all outgoings
- Excellent Appreciation of asset value
Ready to occupy your own office? Take note of these great benefits:
- Elite business address to impress your clients
- Large depreciation & tax benefits
- Strong long term investment
- Pride of ownership factor - knowing you own a piece of the commerce and business activity that drives the engine of the nation
- 6 month lease in place – reap the benefits of purchasing as a ‘going concern’ and pay no GST, yet you are still able to occupy within a short time frame
There are also a wide range of fantastic services and facilities throughout the building including free gym & shower facilities on-site, fast and affordable internet services, gourmet food court, secure undercover car parking (available at an additional cost), Concierge on-site, full access to our professional business centre with video conferencing facilities AND MUCH MORE!
Exchange Tower is located right in the heart of Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct, so getting to and from the building is no hassle with tram services nearby and Spencer Street Railway Station only a short stroll away.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT 03 9863 8888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 705/530 Little Collins...