BRIGHT CORNER SUITE WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS A fantastic opportunity for an investor/owner occupier to secure a suite that is situated on the mezzanine corner of level 1 (easily accessed by lift or staircase) occupying 69 sqm being fully partitioned as separate offices (two large offices, with a reception and seating area, as well as a small separate area) having ample natural light and great views with a south westerly aspect within 1 Queens Rd overlooking Albert park lake.
Area of 69 square meters approximately Corner Exposure and Outlook Easily Accessed by Lift or Staircase Water Connected & Available Within ...
SUPERB STANDALONE OFFICE BUILDING 9-11 PALMERSTON CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE
* Corner site: 476 sqm (approx.)
* Building area: 711 sqm (approx.)
* Well-appointed two level fitted office building with on-site car parking
* Offered with vacant possession
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Proven location for an array of development outcomes (STCA)
* Enormous upside
* Occupy, invest or develop
Smart Corporate Office - St Kilda Rd Junction Separate entrance from Wellington Street.
Will suit all sorts of small businesses.
Located just off St Kilda Junction & walking distance from the vibrant Fitzroy St shops and cafes.
Already partitioned with two offices & some open plan area.
Lot of natural light, air con system, 1 undercover car park.
Close to tram, buses and train.
All amenities on site.
City Fringe Medical / Offices Occupy or Invest
Area: 63 m² approx.
Situated on the top floor of a highly regarded building
Situated on the edge of the CBD, an area with a dense concentration of hospitals and health care services
On site public car park and cafe
Excellent natural light
Three Buildings, Two Titles, One Significant East Melbourne Corner • Prominent corner position on Lansdowne Street with huge land holding of 3,341 sqm*
• Located in one of Australia's most tightly held office markets
• Two titles and three interconnecting buildings
• Total net lettable area 15,032 sqm*
• Tram stop at the front door
• Vacant possession in 2 years
• Potential to refurbish and reposition or develop (STCA)
• Situated only 550 m* from the CBD
• NABERS energy rating of 0 Stars for 200 Victoria Parade and 1 Star for 216 Victoria Parade
For Sale by expressions of interest, closing 4pm Wednesday, 29th June, 2016...
BE SURPRISED BY THE OPPORTUNITY Knight Frank is pleased to offer this retail opportunity in the prestigious suburb of South Yarra. The property offers flexible floor areas and is available for immediate Sale or Lease.
Located opposite Hawksburn Station, this ground floor retail space has a perfect corner location in one of the areas oldest and most iconic buildings with a striking façade.
With relevant permits already in place, the abundance of foot traffic makes this a perfect opportunity for food retailers or medical practitioners.
This property is further complimented by secure onsite car parking.
On the door step of the Queen Victoria Market! This strategically positioned home/office offers a vast list of positives!!
- City fringe location
- Affordable price range
- Modern and well presented layout
- Own title
- Air conditioning
- Great investment opportunity or occupy
- Tram on the door step
- Melbourne Uni, RMIT in close proximity
- Hospitals and medical consulting rooms nearby
- Short term lease
This prefect opportunity is a must have in your property portfolio for your future real estate growth.
Looking to Sell, Lease, Manage or Develop your property? Contact ICR Property Group.
Modern City Fringe Office Investment This modern 6 storey office building completed in mid-2010 and centrally located on the corner of King and Jeffcott Street on the City fringe.
With magnificent views over Flagstaff gardens and less than 100 metres from Flagstaff train station, this well presented 40 sqm* office is ideal for diverse range of businesses positioned within a short distance of Melbourne`s CBD.
Architecturally designed; these suites provide occupants with the very latest in modern style and comfort.
* Magnificent views over Flagstaff gardens
* 100 metres from Flagstaff Station