Spectacular South Melbourne Investment Savills and Knight Frank are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, fully let office building located at 31 Market Street, South Melbourne, that presents immaculately throughout.
31 Market Street, South Melbourne is a striking four level commercial office building which features basement and ground floor parking and boutique style office accommodation. The
property has been immaculately refurbished and upgraded and comprises exquisite internal foyers and office fit outs which are pertinent to such a trendy precinct. This highly prized freehold
asset offers the successful purchaser a...
OWNER OCCUPY, DEVELOP OR INVEST FREESTANDING TWO STOREY BUILDING SITUATED IN THE HEART OF ST KILDA WITH FANTASTIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY S.T.C.A
• ZONING: MIXED USE ZONE
• BUILDING: 600 SQM (APPROX)
• LAND: 350 SQM (APPROX)
• VACANT POSSESSION
• INCLUDING FREEZERS AND COOL ROOMS
• WAREHOUSE CONVERSION S.T.C.A
• CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A MEAT PROCESSING PLANT
ICONIC CORNER INVESTMENT - Leased to Snooze franchisee and APN Outdoor - New leases from 2016 - Current rent: $411,802 pa (approx.) gross - Combined frontage of 78 m (approx.) - Land area: 1,555 sqm (approx.) - Commercial 2 Zoning - Huge future development potential (STCA) & rental growth
A STUNNING INVESTMENT WITH LONG LEASE This architecturally designed office or office and caretaker residence is wonderfully located in a South Melbourne mews only walking distance to Clarendon Street, the city and Southbank, South Melbourne Market and multiple tram routes. Set over 4 levels and in pristine condition, the property is leased to a long standing architectural practice for 5 years plus options at $70,000 pa plus outgoings. The garage offers parking for 3 cars plus further permit parking on street is available. If you have been seeking a hassle free long term investment with good yield you must inspect this property!
Unrivalled Investment Opportunity Benefiting from its ideal location this premium property can be summarised by the following key attributes:-
* Leased to leading catering business Crave Catering
* Rental return: $60,165 per annum net plus GST
* Lease term: 10+5+5 years from 1st January 2011
* Full commercial kitchen fit out to remain
* Building area - 407 m2 approx.
* Call David Marks today on 0418 361 983 for further details or an inspection
Best In The Building! Impressive Corner Offering! This outstanding fully fitted commercial space with street frontage is situated at Suite 8, 23 Gipps Street, Collingwood within the architecturally designed 'Glassworks' Building.
Current fit-out can remain, be amended or be removed to suit the needs of the tenant.
Neighbours within close proximity include Le Bon Ton, Gipps Street Canteen, Sidewalk Soul and various rag traders.
Property features include:
- Floor area of 169m2*
- Corner office with two street frontages - Gipps Street & Rokeby Street
RARE NORTH MELBOURNE STAND ALONE OFFERING Stand alone building comprising -
* High quality office area of 351 sqm
* Warehouse / store of 749 sqm
* Currently zoned IN 3
* Large power supply
* Secure side driveway leading to rear carpark or additional undercover storage area.
RARE MODERN OFFICE / WAREHOUSE OFFERING Modern office / warehouse in a small 3 unit development.
Warehouse Area - 225sqm
Two level office / amenities area - 126sqm
TOTAL BUILDING AREA - 351sqm
*4 on-site carparks
*Ideally owner occupier or investor opportunity (currently tenanted short term)
*Located within the Arden/Macaulay Structure Plan for rezoning
*Close to public transport and major road linkages
SUPERB COLLINGWOOD OFFICE/SHOWROOM/WAREHOUSE Superb ground level warehouse comprising of modern ground floor showroom plus first floor offices. The property incorporates a rear warehouse and has heating and cooling throughout.
The property further benefits from rear access and three (3) on site car parks.
Available with vacant possession
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing March 16th 2017 at 5pm
LAND BANK INVESTMENT - TWO BUILDINGS- WITH UPSIDE - Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length)
- Total building area 696m2 approx.
- Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title
- Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings
- Future development potential
- Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets
- Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Tenancy 1: Bayford Group Pty Ltd
- Lease term: 9 years commenced 14/11/2012 (ending 31/08/2021)
- Rental as of 14/11/2016 $146,232 p/a + GST + Outgoings
- 4% annual increases
Tenancy 2: Pack & Send
- Lease term: 3 x 3 x 3 commenced 28/08/2010 (ending 27/08/2019)
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER Prominently located on Fitzroy Street, near the junction of St Kilda Road and Punt Road, this impressive Ground floor tenancy comprises of 484 Sqm of modern open plan and partitioned space. Currently used as a physiotherapy, the premises has its own seperate entrance and could be utilised as office, medical, retail or showroom use (STCA). Signage opportunity in the front window provides excellent exposure onto Fitzroy Street. Onsite carparking. The premises is available for Sale or Lease.
To inspect the premises, please contact Luke Conquest 0432 328 668