Stages 2 & 3 Lachlans Line Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- Development / Land
- 2,656 m²
Substantial residential development site
On behalf of Landcom, Knight Frank is delighted to offer to the market Stage 2 and Stage 3 of Lachlans Line, Macquarie Park.
Arguably the most substantial offering of 2019, Stage 2 and Stage 3 of Lachlans Line presents a unique opportunity to secure an impressive development opportunity within close proximity to the newly opened Sydney Metro. Upon delivery of this project, residents will benefit from a beautiful public domain with easy access to the CBD and emerging Macquarie Park as a key commercial, retail and educational precinct.
- Offered as 2 stages encompassing 4 lots
- Total Land area of 18,463 sqm, with lots ranging from 2,656sqm up to 6,397sqm
- R4 High density residential zoning
- Up to 82,212 sqm of permissible Gross Floor Area
- Varying height limit between 33 metres and 99 metres
- Opportunity to acquire in one line or separately (subject to submitting a conforming offer)
- Roads, Central and Linear Parks complete
- Lot services to the boundary
- Immensely impressive pedestrian bridge providing ease of access to North Ryde Metro currently under construction
- Surrounded by a wealth of amenity, including Macquarie Park Shopping centre, Macquarie University and Hospital
- Close proximity to Lane Cove National Park
- Lachlans Line retail precinct is currently under construction including Coles as anchor tenant
The property is being offered by Invitation to Tender closing Thursday, 5th December 2019 at 5.00pm.
For a copy of the Information Memorandum or to inspect, please contact the Knight Frank exclusive agents.
Conditions apply. Refer to invitation to tender. Figures and diagrams are approximate. Prospective purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and legal advice. No warranty or representation is given as to accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, the vendor (including its agents and employees) disclaims any liability in connection with, reliance upon or the use of this document.
|Closing date and time||Ask Agent|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||2,656 - 6,397 m²|
|Land Area||2,656 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Oct 2019|