Landmark Macquarie Park High Density Residential Site - Significant site area of 3,852sq m*
- Part Unit Entitlements 91%*
- Zoned B4 Mixed-Use
- FSR of 4.5:1
- Height Limit of 65 metres
- Potential GFA of 17,334sq m*
- Elevated site looking over Elouera Reserve
- Situated within 200 metres of Macquarie Centre, Macquarie University and Macquarie University Railway Station
Premier development site in Macquarie Park Tracy Yap Realty is pleased to present for sale part entitlements in 5, 7 Cottonwood Crescent and 8 Lachlan Avenue, Macquarie Park, a premier mixed use/residential development opportunity.
Key features - Total site area approximately 3,350 sqm (part entitlement) - B4 Mixed Use zoning - FSR 4.0:1 - Height limit of 45m - 350m (approx.) to Macquarie University Train Station - 450m (approx.) to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Park Business District - Bordered by Quandong Reserve which will provide future residents with bushland views and open space
DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH 100% ENTITLEMENT CBRE are pleased to offer 171 Herring Road, Macquarie Park to the market for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 20 July 2017 at 3pm (AEST). The property represents a prime development opportunity in the highly sought-after suburb of Macquarie Park within Sydney's Northern Suburbs.
171 Herring Road, Macquarie Park offers prospective purchasers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
- Entire block of 15 apartments offered in one line
- Site Area of 1,297sqm*
- B4 Mixed Use zoning
- Floor Space Ratio 4.5:1
- 70m* to Macquarie Univer...
Development Opportunity Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business...