Portion 1630 Stuart Hwy Katherine NT 0850
- Rural / Farming
- 93,300 ha
- For Sale, $5,000,000 (excl. GST)
Mary River West Station
- - 2 hours south of Darwin
- - Potential for tourism
- - Stuart Hwy through the middle
This property offers huge potential within the tourism or pastoral industry, or both!! Situated less than 2 hours south of Darwin, the property is gifted with all season road access with the Stuart Hwy (almost 50 km through the middle) and Kakadu Hwy running through the property. The property is undeveloped and currently holds a pastoral lease, with improvements and basic infrastructure a Perpetual Pastoral Lease would be granted. The property offers the following:
- Large area for agriculture and/or forestry development
- Viable dam sites
- Subsidy potential for fencing
- Airstrip near Pine Creek (southern boundary of property)
- Close to Darwin Port with all season road access
- Gas pipeline, power line and railway line also runs through the property
- Various natural springs and variety of native grass
- Location plus!! Popular Kakadu is less than 60kms from Mary River West,
historical Grove Hill, Pine Creek and Emerald Springs are on the property or bordering it.
- Huge potential for a caravan park, eco-resort and safari lodge! Further information can be provided.
- Less than 2 hours from Darwin and 1 hour from Katherine.
Potential plantation site- information can be provided