Business For Sale - Hidden Valley Holiday Park Darwin NT For Sale Leasehold business Hidden Valley Holiday Park, Darwin, NT.
The leasehold business concern of the Hidden Valley Holiday Park rated 4 star located at Darwin, NT is being offered for sale with a new 25 year lease.
Its comprehensive facilities include luscious and beautifully developed gardens include 54 accommodation units including Villas, Cabins, Motel units, 48 powered sites with ensuites, 54 powered sites.
There is a reception/shop/managers residence, resort style swimming pool, bbq's and recreational facilities together with first class toilet and shower facilities.
Established Harbour Cruise Business Darwin | Resort Brokers ID : FH004498 Resort Brokers ID : FH004498
Consistent year on year growth for the last two years
Opportunity for further growth with higher international tourist numbers
Experienced staff to assist with transition
Additional income with sales office located on the Darwin Wharf precinct
Large Motel and Caravan Park in Mataranka | Resort Brokers ID : FH004213 Resort Brokers ID : FH004213
Opportunity for further motel rooms and powered sites
Experienced staff to assist or train
BBQ areas and spacious dining areas
Lots of choices of comfortable living accommodation
Additional income with catering Barra feeding
Northern Territory's Best Caravan Park - 70591 Located south of Darwin, at the gateway to a famous National Park.
The Park has 24 Powered Sites, 40 Bush Camping Powered Sites, 20 Grassed Shady Tent Sites and 6 Ensuite Sites that have their own washing machine, clothesline and separate toilet & shower.
There are plenty of Large Sites for Big Rigs, 3 Ensuite Family Cabins (1 with no ensuite) and 6 Luxury 2-Bedroom Villas suitable for families of 4 people or 6 people. These cabins are very large and could be used for long term or annuals.
The only park in the area with full Telstra mobile coverage, power & sewerage. It receives all of Da...
Freehold - Fully functional restaurant and bar 52 Gregory Street, Parap is 3 radial kilometres north of the Darwin CBD in the highly sought-after suburb of Parap.
Positioned just to the north of the Stuart Highway means that it is less than a 5 minute drive from the city even in the busiest periods.
This property is 475sqm on title and is fitted out as a restaurant and bar and has been trading as ‘Bogarts Bar and Grill’. This unique fit-out is themed on 1940’s Hollywood and includes a range of paraphernalia along the lines of this theme.
This fit-out includes a range of functional areas including the bar, lounge areas surrounding the...
Darwin CBD – Prime Conversion Opportunity - 1,720sq m site with prime office building on high profile corner location
- NLA of 6,683sq. m, 9 levels and 31 basement car parks
- Currently vacant – prime for hotel or major hostel conversion
- 4 star NABERS energy rating
- 20 minutes from Darwin International & Domestic Airport
- Key tourism hub of Australia
- Top location in Darwin CBD within walking distance to the Esplanade, Parliament House, Darwin Plaza, Centre Point and the Charles Darwin Centre
- Darwin is Australia’s closest capital city to south east Asia
- Building comprises 10 floors – Harbour views from east, south an...
Pine Creek Hotel - Freehold & Business The township of Pine Creek is situated only 226kms south east of Darwin just off of the Stuart Highway at the junction with the Kakadu Highway.
The Pine Creek Hotel is a popular venue servicing the local population and tourists alike. Features include:-
* Front and saloon bars
* TAB & Keno facilities
* Gaming room with 10 machines
* Dining room
* Beer garden
* Hotel and motel accommodation
* 3 bedroom manager’s unit
* Solar panel system
* Strong trading figures
For sale on a WIWO basis, this hotel will suit the owner operator/fami...
Top End Tropical Oasis - Freehold Title - 112.4 hectares
- Significant improvements including: managers residence, reception, accom-modation, bar & restaurant, pool, staff quarters, sheds & large workshop
- Situated on the beautiful Mary River Wetlands
- On the doorstep of one of the Top Ends premier fishing hotspots'!
- Lodge offers accommodation, caravan & camping sites, fishing charters, wildlife tours & safaris and boat cruises
- Significant list of plant & equipment
- Hasn't been offered to the market since 2002 - very rare opportunity!
- Approx. two hour drive from Darwin
Freestanding industrial property with workshop and accommodation Property features:
* Double story house plus workshop
* Ground level - Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, laundry
* First level - Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, laundry
* Workshop area approx. 160 m
* Security fenced around the perimeter
* Ground level area easily converted to office space as may be required
* Suit Tourist operator, Automotive business Mechanical/detailing
* Area under title is 1080 square metres
* Zoning GI General Industry
* To be sold as vacant possession
View by Appointment 7 Days!
For Sale: $898,000 + GST
For more information, or to arrange an inspectio...
TWO OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT SITES • Lot 2335 15 hectares 7,400 m2
• Lot 2336 18 hectares 9,500 m2
• Total area 34.69 hectares or 85.7 acres
• Both parcels of land zoned Tourist Commercial - TC
• Outstanding opportunity for a range of development in an area close to Darwin experiencing high growth
For full details contact the Agents:
Steve Liebelt 0412 401 507
Andy Gray 0438 960 047
DARWIN’S ULTIMATE CBD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Situated in the prime CBD location of Darwin Mall, The Galleria offers incredible scope not only for investors who are after strong and diversified cash flow for the foreseeable future, but also for developers who are looking for long term upside in a property, by undertaking the redevelopment of the site which has CB zoning allowing 90 metre height.
The property presents very well as a modern retail centre, designed for Darwin’s tropical environment and comprises three separate land titles. The building features a single level architecturally designed retail centre with a total site area ...
DARWIN CITY WATERFRONT SUPERSITE Once in a lifetime opportunity to secure an 11.465ha waterfront development supersite overlooking Frances bay in Darwin City. This exceptional waterfront development opportunity is set to feature strategically in Darwin’s prosperous future given the location’s calculated inclusion into the Darwin City Centre Masterplan. The prime location is ultimately intended to accommodate a mixture of commercial, residential, tourism, marine and lifestyle applications afforded by visionary SD9 Zoning.
This exceptional waterfront supersite offers the opportunity to stage a development incorporating shor...