Merriman Street, MILLERS POINT NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Block of 12 apartments opposite Barangaroo Reserve
Located on the corner of Merriman Street and Bettington Street, opposite Barangaroo Reserve with inspired views both north east and west, this entire block of 12 apartments to be sold in one line provide a trophy freehold asset in a high growth harbourside location. Circular Quay, The Rocks and the CBD and Barangaroo are moments away.
• Provides mix of heritage and modern one bedroom apartments.
• Opportunity to buy entire block and pass to next generation.
• Approximated gross income of $490,000 pa (renovated).
• Enjoys views of the harbour, Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
• Scope for sympathetic restoration and modernisation (STCA).
• Well-proportioned interiors, balconies and common courtyard.
• Blue chip investment with rental and capital growth prospects.
• Walk to village shops, popular cafés and great historic pubs.
• Moments to Walsh Bay, acclaimed theatres and fine dining.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- To be Advised
30/11/2016 18:00:00 Add to Calendar
Merriman Street MILLERS POINT