Lot 2/59-67 Bathurst Street Launceston TAS 7250
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 2,315 m²
- For Sale, For Sale by EOI Offer closing 25 September
Premier Retail Showroom Investment Property - Part Leased to Petbarn - Part Vacant to Occupy
An impressive freehold sale offering Lot 2 59-67 Bathurst Street, is Launceston's best located retail showroom property is offered for sale by EOI offer - Tenancy 1 with vacant possession and Tenancy 2 leased to Petbarn, the national pet foods retailing group.
A commanding corner position just two blocks from the CBD, 59-67 Bathurst Street has a huge 69 space car park for the complex with superb profile and high visibility to the Bathurst Street city inbound traffic and also draws on the outbound traffic along Wellington Street which is less than 100 metres away. Other features include:
- Nearly 1000 sq metre main showroom
- Extensive shopfront to both Bathurst & Frederick Streets
- Fully air conditioned
- Rear delivery access off Elizabeth Street
- Secure lease to Petbarn; Australasia's largest pet supplies brand
- 15 year lease, further 5+5 year options up to September 2032
- Modern showroom tenancy of approx. 1084 sq metres
- Strong business locale with Coles, Dan Murphys, Fantastic
Furniture, Godfreys BWS, Burson, Shell and other drawcards all within a 500 metre radius.
Lot 2 with the two tenancies is offered for sale as a single title in one line - potential rent income is estimated at approx $465K p.a net on a fully leased basis.
For further details and pricing on this exciting opportunity call Ian Singline
|Floor Area||2,315 m²|
|Land Area||2,315 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Sep 2019|