Lot 1, 229 Macquarie Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Jun 2016
Premium Food & Beverage Tenant: A Hassle-free Investment
Colliers International has the pleasure of offering this exciting blue chip retail investment opportunity with existing tenure to Fratelli Fresh Parlamento.
Considered to be one of Sydney's most renowned eateries, the 436m² basement restaurant/bar is located within the heart of Sydney's financial and legal district. Offered with excellent tenancy profile and stunning fit-out, this is a rare opportunity to secure a hassle-free investment.
• Leased to Fratelli Fresh Parlamento
• 10x5x5 lease with solid growth commenced July 2014
• Income of $360,000 net p.a.
• Annual rental increase
• 436m² with an exceptional food and beverage fit-out
• Core CBD location
• Seconds from Martin Place and Parliament House
• Fratelli Fresh owned by renowned Urban Purveyor Group
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 1, 229 Macquarie Street SYDNEY