Core Sydney CBD Investment and Redevelopment Opportunity Deloitte Real Estate on behalf of the Vendor, is delighted to present to the market 100% freehold sale of King York House, 32 - 36 York Street, Sydney.
King York House located at 32 - 36 York Street in the core of Sydney CBD provides an extremely rare opportunity to acquire two (2) leased commercial office buildings with unparalleled potential for high rise commercial, hotel or residential redevelopment.
- Premium Sydney CBD location.
- 865sqm of total site area.
- The property is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD surrounded by hotels, commercial office buildings, retail and ente...
Auction Guide $15,000,000 Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group
Coogee / Randwick area
Accomodation for 86 adult residents , approximately 40 rooms
Would suit Women's refuge or any organisation that require a large amount of beds.
Approved for licensed shared budget accomodation.
14 Lock up garages and plenty of additional parking area.
Coin operated facilities including drinks & confectionary to security lockers & internet to mention a few. Surveillance system with 36 security cameras.
10 Kitchens, 5 operational, 17 Bathrooms with 25 shower facilities & 17 Toilets.
Inspection fee appl...
SYDNEY CBD RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - UNINTERUPTED SYDNEY HARBOUR VIEWS CBRE are pleased to present investors with an unrivalled opportunity to acquire the ground floor and levels 1-2, 4-7, 10-13 and 15-16 of Hudson House, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney on behalf of the individual owners of each strata floor.
131 Macquarie Street is located on a prime site in the eastern corridor of the core precinct of the Sydney CBD. Macquarie Street extends from Hyde Park at its southern end to the Sydney Opera House at its northern end. The property is surrounded by many office and retail assets of note, including Chifley Tower and Aurora Place.
Development Sites For Sale - Residential & Mixed Residential Various development sites for sale across metropolitan areas!
* Between $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 small sites.
* Larger medium density sites ranging between $10 mil up to $50 mil including high density Residential & Commercial.
* We have sites to choose from DA approved, subject to council approval OR raw sites.
Alternatively, if you have a property that may suit a developer & wish to have a confidential chat about selling your property for maximum value call Nathan on 02 9552 4333, 0428 233 893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Surry Hills Freehold terrace with DA approval Highly sought, seldom found. A magnificent opportunity to acquire a freehold commercial building with an upside ready to activate immediately.
-Existing three storey 330sqm on 117sqm of land.
-Prime Location in the 'Soho' of Surry Hills, adjoining the Foster Street precinct and near the iconic Griffiths Tea's building development.
-DA approval and CC almost complete for mixed use development, featuring 4 whole floor apartments plus a ground floor restaurant.
Whether you choose to invest, re-develop or occupy, this property is guaranteed to satisfy.
Rare Freehold Sydney Harbourside Parcel of Land - 718sq m* of freehold land with flexible zoning
- Level site benefitting from two extensive street frontages
- Sydney iconic views - Harbour, Bridge, Opera House and CBD
- Potential to construct a prestigious mixed-use development or hotel**
- Situated within minutes walk of The Rocks, Barangaroo, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD
The property is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign leading into a Tender.
SURRY HILLS CORNER BUILDING CBRE are delighted to present a rare Surry Hills freehold building with vast potential to either occupy, invest or build and add value.
Corner buildings in such sought after locations are rarely offered to the market.
Project highlights include:
• 106sqm* level site with off street parking
• B4 Mixed Use / 22m height limit / 3.5:1 FSR
• 450m* from Central Train Station, Sydney
• Three street frontages with 26m* onto Bedford Street
• Sold as a 'going-concern' with short term lease back
• Potential to build up to 346sqm* (STCA)
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS
A quality residential development site, in an ABSOLUTE PRIME LOCATION in this tightly held inner city suburb of Surry Hills. Development application has been approved to construct a mulit-level, 6 storey building containing 33 self-contained residential studios/rooms, (approximately 25 square metres each) manager's office, common room, roof top communal area with outdoor deck and 2 retail shops. Positioned on the door step of Sydney's CBD. Minutes from the site are the vibrant expanse of the CBD with its cafes, restaurants and Hotels. Moments fr...
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel.
- 276 sqm (approx) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units