Level 1, 724 Bourke Street, REDFERN NSW 2016
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
First Floor Warehouse Creative Space
Situated on the prominent corner of Bourke and Thurlow Street, this large first floor warehouse space is the perfect opportunity for any professional creative business to establish their headquarters in a unique environment.
Main features include:
- 697sqm approx.
- Located directly above Anibou.
- Creative Office (STCA).
- Great natural light and a leafy outlook to both Bourke and Thurlow Streets.
- High exposed ceilings, awesome natural light.
- Access to a loading dock.
- Internal amenities.
- Easy access to public transport
- Cafes and eclectic boutiques are at the door.
- Attractive rental terms.
- Available Now.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1, 724 Bourke Street REDFERN