RARE INNER CITY VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY CI Australia are delighted to offer for sale 594 – 596 Crown Street, Surry Hills by Public Auction.
The site located at 594-596 Crown Street, Surry Hills presents a unique opportunity for re-developing an existing heritage building in the heart of Surry Hills.
The large site is prime for re-development given its generous planning controls and under-utilised floor space ratio. The owners have commissioned a concept by APP & WMK Architecture, endorsing the construction of 8 residences to the rear of the site in addition to the conversion of the existing heritage building into a further tw...
Commercial Freehold Investment This partially leased substantial 5 level building comprises of a showroom and mezzanine ground floor, 3 levels of office space and atop floor luxury apartment with expansive city skyline views.
- Estimated GAR $472,840 pa
- Land Area 239 sqm approx
- Zoned B4 Mix uses
- 24 meter height limit
- 2 Street frontage
- Basement parking for 5 cars
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS
A quality residential development site, in an ABSOLUTE PRIME LOCATION in this tightly held inner city suburb of Surry Hills. Development application has been approved to construct a mulit-level, 6 storey building containing 33 self-contained residential studios/rooms, (approximately 25 square metres each) manager's office, common room, roof top communal area with outdoor deck and 2 retail shops. Positioned on the door step of Sydney's CBD. Minutes from the site are the vibrant expanse of the CBD with its cafes, restaurants and Hotels. Moments fr...
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel
- 276 sqm (approx) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units
First time offered in over 30 years The last George Street development site opposite the QVB.
• 833 sqm* land holding over two freehold titles (not heritage listed)
• Absolute prime retail location with a 36 metre* wide frontage to George Street & rear lane access via Market Street
• Short WALE with holding income and no options to renew
• Development potential for a landmark CBD tower with super prime retail offering
• Benefiting from the new George Street Light Rail & Pedestrian Mall
• Light Rail Stop to be located directly outside the site
City Fringe Freehold Knight Frank are pleased to offer 131 Botany Road, Waterloo, an exceptional opportunity for developers, investors and owner occupiers to acquire a prominent and versatile freestanding building.
This property is well positioned within a rapidly growing city fringe precinct supported by increased amenity and public transport infrastructure.
The location offers convenient access to Green Square, Sydney CBD, Eastern Distributor, Australian Technology Park and the proposed Waterloo Station.
- 242m² Commercial terrace
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- Existing holding income
- 2 mins f...
DARLINGHURST FREEHOLD BUILDING WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE CBRE, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present 256 Crown Street, Darlinghurst.
The property benefits from the following attributes:
- Land area: 520sqm*
- B4 mixed use development
- Floor space ratio 5 : 1
- Building height 15m
- Net Lettable Area: 1,654.42sqm*
- Net Income: $413,980* per annum
- 4 frontages; Crown street, Foley street, Lanley street and Kells lane
- Desirable City Fringe location, 1.5km* from the Sydney CBD
- Sydney CBD and Habour views from first storey
256 Crown Street is to be sold by way of Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 22 Ma...
VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
Core Sydney CBD Investment and Redevelopment Opportunity Deloitte Real Estate on behalf of the Vendor, is delighted to present to the market 100% freehold sale of King York House, 32 - 36 York Street, Sydney.
King York House located at 32 - 36 York Street in the core of Sydney CBD provides an extremely rare opportunity to acquire two (2) leased commercial office buildings with unparalleled potential for high rise commercial, hotel or residential redevelopment.
- Premium Sydney CBD location.
- 865sqm of total site area.
- The property is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD surrounded by hotels, commercial office buildings, retail and ente...
Auction Guide $15,000,000 Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group
Coogee / Randwick area
Accomodation for 86 adult residents , approximately 40 rooms
Would suit Women's refuge or any organisation that require a large amount of beds.
Approved for licensed shared budget accomodation.
14 Lock up garages and plenty of additional parking area.
Coin operated facilities including drinks & confectionary to security lockers & internet to mention a few. Surveillance system with 36 security cameras.
10 Kitchens, 5 operational, 17 Bathrooms with 25 shower facilities & 17 Toilets.
Inspection fee appl...
Rare Freehold Sydney Harbourside Parcel of Land - 718sq m* of freehold land with flexible zoning
- Level site benefitting from two extensive street frontages
- Sydney iconic views - Harbour, Bridge, Opera House and CBD
- Potential to construct a prestigious mixed-use development or hotel**
- Situated within minutes walk of The Rocks, Barangaroo, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD
The property is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign leading into a Tender.
SYDNEY CBD RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - UNINTERUPTED SYDNEY HARBOUR VIEWS CBRE are pleased to present investors with an unrivalled opportunity to acquire the ground floor and levels 1-2, 4-7, 10-13 and 15-16 of Hudson House, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney on behalf of the individual owners of each strata floor.
131 Macquarie Street is located on a prime site in the eastern corridor of the core precinct of the Sydney CBD. Macquarie Street extends from Hyde Park at its southern end to the Sydney Opera House at its northern end. The property is surrounded by many office and retail assets of note, including Chifley Tower and Aurora Place.
Development Sites For Sale - Residential & Mixed Residential Various development sites for sale across metropolitan areas!
* Between $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 small sites.
* Larger medium density sites ranging between $10 mil up to $50 mil including high density Residential & Commercial.
* We have sites to choose from DA approved, subject to council approval OR raw sites.
Alternatively, if you have a property that may suit a developer & wish to have a confidential chat about selling your property for maximum value call Nathan on 02 9552 4333, 0428 233 893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .