RARE INNER CITY VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY CI Australia are delighted to offer for sale 594 – 596 Crown Street, Surry Hills by Public Auction.
The site located at 594-596 Crown Street, Surry Hills presents a unique opportunity for re-developing an existing heritage building in the heart of Surry Hills.
The large site is prime for re-development given its generous planning controls and under-utilised floor space ratio. The owners have commissioned a concept by APP & WMK Architecture, endorsing the construction of 8 residences to the rear of the site in addition to the conversion of the existing heritage building into a further tw...
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS
A quality residential development site, in an ABSOLUTE PRIME LOCATION in this tightly held inner city suburb of Surry Hills. Development application has been approved to construct a mulit-level, 6 storey building containing 33 self-contained residential studios/rooms, (approximately 25 square metres each) manager's office, common room, roof top communal area with outdoor deck and 2 retail shops. Positioned on the door step of Sydney's CBD. Minutes from the site are the vibrant expanse of the CBD with its cafes, restaurants and Hotels. Moments fr...
Commercial Freehold Investment This partially leased substantial 5 level building comprises of a showroom and mezzanine ground floor, 3 levels of office space and atop floor luxury apartment with expansive city skyline views.
- Estimated GAR $472,840 pa
- Land Area 239 sqm approx
- Zoned B4 Mix uses
- 24 metre height limit
- 2 Street frontage
- Basement parking for 5 cars
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel
- 276 sqm (approx) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units
First time offered in over 30 years The last George Street development site opposite the QVB.
• 833 sqm* land holding over two freehold titles (not heritage listed)
• Absolute prime retail location with a 36 metre* wide frontage to George Street & rear lane access via Market Street
• Short WALE with holding income and no options to renew
• Development potential for a landmark CBD tower with super prime retail offering
• Benefiting from the new George Street Light Rail & Pedestrian Mall
• Light Rail Stop to be located directly outside the site
City Fringe Freehold Knight Frank are pleased to offer 131 Botany Road, Waterloo, an exceptional opportunity for developers, investors and owner occupiers to acquire a prominent and versatile freestanding building.
This property is well positioned within a rapidly growing city fringe precinct supported by increased amenity and public transport infrastructure.
The location offers convenient access to Green Square, Sydney CBD, Eastern Distributor, Australian Technology Park and the proposed Waterloo Station.
- 242m² Commercial terrace
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- Existing holding income
- 2 mins f...
Stage 2 DA Approved Development Site in Sydney CBD Situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD this truly unique offering boasts the following attributes:
•Stage 2 DA Approved for 32 level mixed use hotel/residential development site in Sydney CBD designed by globally renowned FJMT Architects
• Interior design and finishes completed by Woods Bagot
• Regular shaped landholding of 791sqm* with triple street frontage and no heritage encumbrances
• Vacant possession with fully fitted marketing suite on-site ready for the launch of a sales campaign
• Optimal development mix including 52 apartments, 124 hotel keys and 464sqm of ground floor retai...
A premier commercial opportunity - Estimated over $181k per annum return. Lifestyle - A chance to possess in one of Darlinghurst's most well known streets, this superb commercial premises is an opportunity not to be missed. Previously a licensed cafe and restaurant with B4 Mixed Use Zoning and seating for between 50 and 70 patrons, this is a chance to achieve attractive financial returns.
Accommodation - Previously leased by 'Sel & Poivre', a French inspired and renowned neighbourhood culinary institution, the shop has a 140sqm footprint with indoor, footpath and courtyard seating arrangements (STCA). The second floor includes 6 residential accommodations that c...
Exclusive Darlinghurst Development Site CBRE is pleased to offer 54-56 Riley Street, Darlinghurst to the market.
The property offers a favourably zoned development opportunity in the Sydney City fringe.
54-56 Riley Street, Darlinghurst is being offered for sale via Auction on 11th April 2017 at AuctionWORKS, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
The property benefits from the following attributes:
- Land area: 358 sqm*
- Favourably zoned for mixed use development
- Floor space ratio 3 : 1
- Building height limit 22 metres
- Three street frontages (Riley Street, Yurong Lane and Crown Lane)
- Desirable city fr...
DARLINGHURST FREEHOLD BUILDING WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE CBRE, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present 256 Crown Street, Darlinghurst.
The property benefits from the following attributes:
- Land area: 520sqm*
- B4 mixed use development
- Floor space ratio 5 : 1
- Building height 15m
- Net Lettable Area: 1,654.42sqm*
- Net Income: $413,980* per annum
- 4 frontages; Crown street, Foley street, Lanley street and Kells lane
- Desirable City Fringe location, 1.5km* from the Sydney CBD
- Sydney CBD and Habour views from first storey
256 Crown Street is to be sold by way of Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 22 Ma...
VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
Rare Freehold Sydney Harbourside Parcel of Land - 718sq m* of freehold land with flexible zoning
- Level site benefitting from two extensive street frontages
- Sydney iconic views - Harbour, Bridge, Opera House and CBD
- Potential to construct a prestigious mixed-use development or hotel**
- Situated within minutes walk of The Rocks, Barangaroo, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD
The property is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign leading into a Tender.
Development Sites For Sale - Residential & Mixed Residential Various development sites for sale across metropolitan areas!
* Between $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 small sites.
* Larger medium density sites ranging between $10 mil up to $50 mil including high density Residential & Commercial.
* We have sites to choose from DA approved, subject to council approval OR raw sites.
Alternatively, if you have a property that may suit a developer & wish to have a confidential chat about selling your property for maximum value call Nathan on 02 9552 4333, 0428 233 893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Value-add investment opportunity Rare opportunity to secure five adjoining mixed use terraces within the vibrant city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
• Huge patron catchment situated in the heart of the thriving Darlinghurst entertainment precinct
• Four levels of versatile accommodation including basement entertainment area, ground floor retail and two floors of creative offices
• Net lettable area of 1,308m²
• Large 430m² site
• B2 – Local Centre Zoning
• FSR 2.5:1 and building height of 15 metres
• Secure multi-tenanted investment
• Exceptional value-add opportunity with potential to re-position tenancie...