BIG BOLD potentially BEAUTIFUL This derelict commercial/residential property offers a rare redevelopment opportunity with boundless future possibilities. Great cafes and tempting eateries at your doorstep, with upcoming Light Rail, Central Station and the CBD only moments away.
- Bring your architect, bring your builder, bring your imagination
- Completely unrenovated 3 level terrace with rear car access
- Rare development opportunity, first time offered in over 40 years
- Unlimited scope for your imagination (STCA)
- Land area approx 117 sqm
- Versatile floorplan over 3 full levels - approx 155 sqm
- Vibrant urba...
Commercial Freehold Investment This partially leased substantial 5 level building comprises of a showroom and mezzanine ground floor, 3 levels of office space and atop floor luxury apartment with expansive city skyline views.
- Estimated GAR $472,840 pa
- Land Area 239 sqm approx
- Zoned B4 Mix uses
- 24 metre height limit
- 2 Street frontage
- Basement parking for 5 cars
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel
- 276 sqm (approx.) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units
Prestigious DA Approved site in the heart of South Sydney Colliers International is pleased to offer a prestigious stage 1 Development Approved site at 219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo NSW to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest. The property represents a superb mixed-use development site within Waterloo in the heart of South Sydney.
219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo offers prospective developers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
- Rare site in the heart of South Sydney;
- Stage 1 Development Approval providing for Total Gross Floor Area (GFA) of 10,956sqm within a proposed 8 storey building;
- Uncompromised position in...
POSITION & POTENTIAL In an exciting cosmopolitan, culinary, cultural & creative precinct 255 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst is the ideal location for the astute developer, builder or investor to capitalise on this strategic, sought after position.
DEVELOPERS, BUILDERS & INVESTORS TAKE NOTE! Opportunity to redevelop and profit Dilapidated terrace house DA Approved for a 3 storey 8 room hotel and ground floor Cafe' Rear lane access A position that will offer high exposure in one of Sydney's most popular restaurant hubs Sought after inner city location that is evolving and experiencing tremendous growth On...
A premier commercial opportunity - Estimated over $181k per annum return. Lifestyle - A chance to possess in one of Darlinghurst's most well known streets, this superb commercial premises is an opportunity not to be missed. Previously a licensed cafe and restaurant with B4 Mixed Use Zoning and seating for between 50 and 70 patrons, this is a chance to achieve attractive financial returns.
Accommodation - Previously leased by 'Sel & Poivre', a French inspired and renowned neighbourhood culinary institution, the shop has a 140sqm footprint with indoor, footpath and courtyard seating arrangements (STCA). The second floor includes 6 residential accommodations that c...
HEADQUARTERS or BOUTIQUE HOTEL - DARLING HARBOURS DOOR STEP A great location! At your doorstep is the CBD, Darling Harbour, Darling Quarter and Tumbalong Park. Enjoy all the surrounding restaurants, bars, convention facilities and beautiful community spaces. Ian Thorpe’s Aquatic Centre is also within a few minutes’ walk away.
Featuring amazing exposure along Harris St, this building is the next big company headquarters. It would also suit café, bar or boutique hotel.
- Just 50-100 m from the new Convention Centre and Tumbolong Park
- Prime corner position on traffic lights
- Terrific branding opportunity
- Existing comme...
Manor House; Boutique Hotel with Development Upside Centrally located on the Sydney city fringe, this boutique hotel presents rare development potential as well as providing a passive income from 18 hotel rooms or potential for residential conversion and add additional units (STCA).
The Manor' features character filled palatial rooms of large proportions and is ideally located in the thriving Darlinghurst precinct near Taylor Square. and is minutes from the City CBD and Oxford Street Shopping Strip. Buses frequent the area with transport to CBD, Bondi Junction and along Anzac Parade through the Eastern Suburbs.
Stage 2 DA Approved Development Site in Sydney CBD Situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD this truly unique offering boasts the following attributes:
•Stage 2 DA Approved for 32 level mixed use hotel/residential development site in Sydney CBD designed by globally renowned FJMT Architects
• Interior design and finishes completed by Woods Bagot
• Regular shaped landholding of 791sqm* with triple street frontage and no heritage encumbrances
• Vacant possession with fully fitted marketing suite on-site ready for the launch of a sales campaign
• Optimal development mix including 52 apartments, 124 hotel keys and 464sqm of ground floor retai...
City Fringe Freehold Knight Frank are pleased to offer 131 Botany Road, Waterloo, an exceptional opportunity for developers, investors and owner occupiers to acquire a prominent and versatile freestanding building.
This property is well positioned within a rapidly growing city fringe precinct supported by increased amenity and public transport infrastructure.
The location offers convenient access to Green Square, Sydney CBD, Eastern Distributor, Australian Technology Park and the proposed Waterloo Station.
- 242m² Commercial terrace
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- Existing holding income
- 2 mins f...
Rare Freehold Sydney Harbourside Parcel of Land - 718sq m* of freehold land with flexible zoning
- Level site benefitting from two extensive street frontages
- Sydney iconic views - Harbour, Bridge, Opera House and CBD
- Potential to construct a prestigious mixed-use development or hotel**
- Situated within minutes walk of The Rocks, Barangaroo, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD
The property is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign leading into a Tender.
Rare Opportunity Car Space Rare opportunity to own a secure car space located in the city fringe.
Walking distance to Central Park Mall, UTS & the south end of George Street.
Approx 14 sqm security parking accessed by remote control.
5 Freehold Mixed Use Terraces Rare opportunity to secure five adjoining mixed use terraces within the vibrant city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
• Huge patron catchment situated in the heart of the thriving Darlinghurst entertainment precinct
• Four levels of versatile accommodation including basement entertainment area, ground floor retail and two floors of creative offices
• Net lettable area of 1,308m²
• Large 430m² site
• B2 – Local Centre Zoning
• FSR 2.5:1 and building height of 15 metres
• Secure multi-tenanted investment leased to F45, Camp America, Darlo Drama and Cliff Dive
• Opportunity to lease or...
First time offered in over 30 years The last George Street development site opposite the QVB.
• 833 sqm* land holding over two freehold titles (not heritage listed)
• Absolute prime retail location with a 36 metre* wide frontage to George Street & rear lane access via Market Street
• Short WALE with holding income and no options to renew
• Development potential for a landmark CBD tower with super prime retail offering
• Benefiting from the new George Street Light Rail & Pedestrian Mall
• Light Rail Stop to be located directly outside the site