George Street Gatehouse Parramatta Park, Parramatta NSW 2150
- 196 m²
- For Lease, For Lease By Expressions of Interest
George Street Gatehouse Café | For Lease By Expressions Of Interest
Knight Frank on behalf of Parramatta Park Trust is delighted to offer George Street Gatehouse Café for lease by Expressions of Interest.
Parramatta Park Trust is seeking proposals from parties interested in maximising the potential from this quality opportunity, through leasing the premises for a term of up to 10 years.
Key Features Include:
- Prime café/restaurant opportunity
- Great location at entry to Parramatta Park; corner of George and OConnell Streets
- Within easy walking distance of Parramatta Justice Precinct and the new Bankwest Stadium
- Fitted out kitchen; grease trap in situ
- Courtyard seating
- Incorporates Tudor-style gatehouse over 2 levels
Parramatta Park receives two million visitors a year, including more than 100,000 people for community, charity and commercial events and festivals.
The proximity of the premises to the western edge of Parramatta CBD and the legal precinct makes it an attractive proposition to nearby office workers and other Parramatta residents.
Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 11 July at 4pm (AEST). EOI Documents can be found at www.tenders.nsw.gov.au
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive agent.
|Floor Area||196 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 May 2019|