World Class A-Grade Office "ONCE IN A CYCLE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A TROPHY ASSET IN THE CENTRE OF PARRAMATTA"
- Prominent office tower of 25,000 sqm* due for completion April 2018 - A 12 year WALE underpinned by AAA rated NSW Government covenant - Large efficient 2,000 sqm* floor plates with panoramic views - Capitalise on Parramatta's strong growth forecasts - NOI: $12.17m*
Expression of Interest Closing 4pm (AEST), Thursday 6th April 2017
LANDMARK RESIDENTIAL - CBD SITE A Landmark position on Church Street in the Centre of Parramatta’s Arts, restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- Gateway approval achieved in June 2016 with Gazettal prior to December 2017
- Site area of 1082sqm
- Two Street Frontages
- Height limit 150m (approximately 45 Storeys)
- FSR 10:1 plus a potential for a design excellence bonus of
15% = 11.5:1
- Total potential GFA = 12,443sqm
- Landmark Gateway CBD Tower Site
- Premium Retail location
- Church Street frontage of 34 metres approximately
- Rare opportunity for sale by Expressions of interest
Modern Design commercial shop/office in the prime location of Parramatta Current business Thai message & Acupuncture with licence Spacious reception & lounge area, 2 private rooms for acupuncture, good size message parlour & huge balcony Pantry with dining area, internal laundry Total size 110sqm (86sqm internal & 24sqm balcony) 1 minute walking to Westfield shopping & station Great opportunity for business investor, business owner Sell together with licence and property
Office For Sale - Located in the heart of Parramatta CBD, close to Westfield Shopping Centre, train and bus station
- Internal area is approx. 60 sqm with 1 carpark
- Features include modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and toilets
- Outgoings per quarter:
Strata Levy $1,299
Council Rates $715
- Asking price is $398,000 negotiable
Choice of Two Immaculately Restored Cottages Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present cottages 9+10/ 70-72 Railway Parade, Granville.
To be offered separately, choice of two (2) immaculately restored cottages zoned B4 mixed use to suit both the commercial or residential occupier (STCA). Situated only 200 metres* to Granville railway station and town centre.
Offering stunning period features of a bygone era, each cottage includes soaring high ceilings, light filled stained glass windows, ornate ceilings, deep skirtings and architraves with original fireplaces.
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP CBRE are pleased to offer 1A Hilltop Road, Merrylands for sale via an Auction
Key Attributes of the site include:
• Existing tyre/automotive business with three years remaining on the lease
• Prime corner exposure
• Ideal for owner occupiers, investors and developers
• High traffic flow location
• B1 Neighbourhood zoning
• Site area of 866sqm*
• Current FSR 1.2:1
• Potential to develop ground floor commercial space with shop-top housing (STCA)
• Close proximity to Parramatta and Merrylands CBD and direct access to M4 on-ramp/off-ramp