99 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 1,186 - 2,372 m²
- For Lease, $1,150 Gross psm
ICONIC HERITAGE BUILDING WITH SYDNEY HARBOUR VIEWS
- Iconic building rich with history
- Natural light on all sides
- Exceptional Sydney Harbour Views
The iconic heritage listed 99 Macquarie Street was established in 1938 and is the creation of architects Budden and Mackey. The building has been extensively refurbished to its original heritage glory where the framework of one of Sydneys most stunning sandstone edifices has been reborn with contemporary internal modern workspaces. The building was awarded the 2012 National Trust of Australia (NSW) Heritage Award for Conservation of Built Heritage.
99 Macquarie Street is the head office of renowned international advertising agency M&C Saatchi, the major tenant in the building.
Availability: Level 6 & 7 can be leased together or as single floors.
- 1,186 2,372sqm
- Brand new End of Trip amenities being installed
- Feature heritage staircase connects the floors
- Top two whole floors with natural light on all sides
- Sydney Harbour views to the North and Botanical Gardens to the East
- Impressive existing fitout in place ready to occupy or can be refurbished
Contact the exclusive appointed to arrange an inspection
|Floor Area||1,186 - 2,372 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||1 Sep 2020|