71 York Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$550 psm pa, $380,600pa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Dec 2016
3/71 York Street
71 York Street is a six storey office building located between King Street & Barrack Street, close walking distance to Town Hall, Wynyard, Martin Place & King Street Wharf. Built circa. 1888 and designed by Thomas Rowe, one of Australia's leading architects of the Victorian era, the heritage building is classified by the National Trust. Basement car parking is available separately.
- Fitted & furnished whole floor ideal for IT, digital, creative tenants
- Main boardroom, 4-5 offices, kitchenette, open plan with floating timber floors
- 70 workstations (approx.), excellent ceiling heights and natural light from 2 sides
- Well presented main lobby, original timber flooring and modern carpet tiles throughout
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
71 York Street SYDNEY