47-51 Pine Street Gympie QLD 4570
- Shop & Retail
- 3,051 m²
- For Sale, For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Mobil Service Centre - Gympie
- New Service Station Investment
- Long Term Lease Security
- Bruce Highway Frontage
Savills is pleased to present for sale the Mobil-branded Service Station leased by Fresh Trading Co on a long term 15-year Net Lease with options to 2056. The complex features a modern 396sqm* retail building with a 4-pump fuel canopy with 8 fuelling bays and parking for 13* vehicles.
Gympie is the hub of the Gympie-Cooloola Region, which is located between the Sunshine Coast and Hervey Bay, and is situated 145* radial kilometres north-west of the Brisbane CBD and 50* radial kilometres north-west of Noosa Heads.
The Mobil Service Centre occupies a high-profile, high exposure 3,051sqm* corner site on the eastern side of the Bruce Highway (M1) in Gympie's northern industrial commercial precinct and borders the city's northern residential district.
Key highlights include:
- New Service Station Investment - The Mobil Service Centre, Gympie is a modern, near new complex which opened in 2021
- Long Term Lease Security - The complex features an initial 15-year lease to 2036 plus options to 2056
- Net Lease Structure & Fixed Rent Increases - The Mobil Service Centre features an attractive Net Lease (tenant responsible for 100% of recoverable outgoings including land tax) and features fixed 3%p.a. annual rental increases
- Bruce Highway Frontage - The complex is situated on the Bruce Highway (M1) and appreciates excellent access and exposure to 17,000 vehicles per day (6 million vehicles annually) ¹
- Substantial Depreciation Tax Benefits - The new owner will benefit from valuable tax benefits via substantial building depreciation
- Population Growth - The Gympie Regional Council area has an established residential population of over 53,000* residents (2021) which is forecast to grow to over 60,000* residents by 2036 ²
¹ Source: TMR Traffic Census 2020
² Source: Gympie Regional Council & .id Community
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 3pm (QLD time) 7 July 2022