Secure Investment on Prime Position Premium Commercial Office Complex in CBD
Government, Hospital, Medical, Council and Court Precinct.
- 3 Government Tenants, on fixed leases with security income
- 575m2 of premium office space on 1,568m2 site
- Double Street Access
- 21 Sealed Car spaces
- High Profile Signage
- Professional Business Address
For Lease / For Sale 255m2 including approximately 160m2 of retail and 95m2 office / storeroom space available on in the Gympie CBD.
Amenities are on premises. Under building car accommodation and further storage possible.
- 6 car parking spaces onsite at rear of property with easy access from one-way street, with further parking curb side.
- Current tenant has been here for 21 years is relocating to major shopping centre.
- Existing fit-out is available for negotiation.
- Ideal long term investment opportunity should you wish to owner occupy.
- Available for vacant possession from 25th July 2016.
Multi Tenanted Investment Property Includes Govt Tenants showing strong return 8.76% net return - Standalone Professional Office Building
- Cooloola Development Centre
- Land area: 1,568sq m*
- Building area: 705sq m*
- Five tenancies, NLA: 568sq m*
- Two street access, 21 car parks on site
- Immaculate and inviting presentation
- Excellent off street parking and tenant signage
- Tenants include Tony Perrett MP, Australian Hearing, Suncare and Wesley Mission
- Net income circa $146,750* per annum
- Information Memorandum available on request
Contact Exclusive agent Jason O'Meara for more information
MECHANICAL WORKSHOP OR OTHER BUSINESS VENTURES This specifically designed mechanical workshop has a corner position and flood free 549m2 allotment which is zoned light industry. There is an undercover workshop area, office, reception area plus lock-up storage shed. It has 3 phase power, grease trap and is located in a prominent position less than 400m from Gympie Central Shopping Centre. Perfect for the owner operator or to lease out. Would suit other business ventures. Priced at $325,000 L/N 6811