Bruce Highway Frontage Exposure Last vacant block amongst commercial and industrial properties. Motivated sellers!
• Low Impact Industry zoning • Massive exposure for your business • Highway frontage close to CBD • Motels and takeaway outlets nearby • Flat fenced block 923 m² • All drainage and sewerage upgraded to Council Spec and ready for development • Further zoning information on Council Website • Property type: Vacant land ready for development
Tamaree Estate INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL
- Lots from 4000m2 to 13000m2
- All sealed roads, crossings, power
- General industry, low impact industry, display yard
warehouse, caretakers residence
- Subject to council requirements and level of assessment table
- Close to Gympie Town Centre and access to Bruce Highway
- Excellent presentation, flood free
- Reduced Prices on application
Prime Highway Commercial Development Site! - Prime Commercial Development site immediately north of the Gympie CBD
- 80m highway frontage + rear street access
- Site over the 5 deeds
- 8095 m2
- Medium impact industry & low impact industry zoning
GYMPIE RE-DEVELOPMENT SITE - HIGHWAY FRONTAGE + PARALLEL STREET FRONTAGE First time ever listed as a package.
Approximately 4,223 sqm in prime location close to CBD.
Largest site available this close to Gympieâ€™s
within 300m of City main street
Highway frontage PLUS parallel street frontage.
Owners willing to lease back larger building
Infrastructure easily accessible.
2 commercial premises.
Ideally suited for multi-level construction
Zoned to suit most commercial developments
Predominantly level block
Gympie is a rapidly growing city situated in Cooloola, Queensland, Australia. Industry and commercial enterprises ...
Incredible 3.94Ha Gympie Opportunity with huge potential upside with 8% yield Located on the northern side of Gympie and leased on a 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to the unique and forward thinking Hader clinic, this large expanse of land also has a myriad of developmental opportunity, including an aged intensive care facility, caravan park/camping facility and sporting training facility. Located within ¾ of an hour’s drive to the Noosa shire, Gympie is coming of age as the northern neighbour to Noosa. The rapidly growing aged care industry is constantly seeking expansion sites and this one is perfect, right price with an ongoing income AND potential for redevelopment! This is ...
Aged Care Site - Under Bedded Location - 2016 independent 3rd party research indicates substantial under-bedding in the primary catchment
- 16.2% of Gympie Region's population to exceed 70+ by 2021
- 3.282ha * greenfield site with proposed 96 beds aged care facility
- Development permit for a RACF granted May 2015
- Gympie Hospital and private hospital supported by multiple medical practitioners
"Council considers this a positive project in terms of the substantial need for aged care facilities within the region".
Please contact the Knight Frank agent listed for further information on this opportunity.