461 Bourke Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Apr 2017
Fully fitted offices in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
461 Bourke Street is perfectly located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, situated on the corner of Bourke and Queen Street
Everything the CBD has to offer is right on the doorstep, with close proximity to Flinders Street Train Station, Southern Cross Train Station, Bourke Street trams, premium restaurants, iconic Melbourne laneways, cafes, shops, gyms and service retailers.
Key building features:
• New lobby upgrade
• New showers and change room facilities
• New dedicated secure bike storage
• Underground car parking
• Light filled offices with excellent presentation
Office space now available:
• Fitted whole floors of 843sqm with reception, meeting rooms, breakout areas and workstations
• Various fitted and refurbished part floors of 230sqm - 500sqm
• Open plan refurbished areas ready for fit out.
Call the listed agents for further information or to book an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
461 Bourke Street MELBOURNE