31 Market Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 200 - 476m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Apr 2017
Various suites available to suit your business needs in the heart of the city.
Located in the centre of the CBD, 31 Market St is in close proximity to Town Hall train station & buses as well as QVB and Pitt St Mall shopping and café/restaurant precincts.
The building offers various sized suites for small requirements on most floors. The building offers good natural light, an external courtyard and an on-site childcare facility.
Level 3 – Approx 200sqm to 476sqm available:
• Available 1 May 2017
• Subdivisions from approx. 200sqm available
• Existing fitout can accommodate approx. 30 people in a combination of offices and workstations. The fitout includes a reception, large boardroom, 3 meeting rooms and kitchen/breakout area.
• The floor has excellent natural light.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
31 Market Street SYDNEY