3 Central Street Labrador QLD 4215
- Development / Land
- 761 m²
- For Sale, Price on Application
DA Approved High Rise Site for 55 Units over 21 Levels
- Prime DA approved site located along the stunning Broadwater in high growth North shore corridor
- Corner position, exceptional Broadwater and ocean coastline views positioned on Broadwater side of Frank Street (Gold Coast Highway)
- Stunning architectural design, all units have north aspect, good cross flow ventilation & large balconies
- DA for 55 units including 47 x 2 bedrooms, 5 x 3 bedrooms and 3 x 1 bedroom apartments
- Holding income of $79,820 gross per annum, existing block of 4 units & adjoining house.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||761 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Jun 2019|