278 Albany Highway, CENTENNIAL PARK WA 6330
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Jun 2016
ALBANY APARTMENTS - A LITTLE WORK...A LOT OF MONEY!
• Albany Apartments Short Stay Self-catering Accommodation has a long history of being well run, well presented & very profitable
• Strategically located on approximately 2100m2 of land on the corner of Albany Highway & Lion Street
• This prominent location ensures huge passing traffic
• Comprising four x 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (with spa), two x 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with spa), one x 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments
• In addition there is a new Manager’s Residence which can be converted into a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment & a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio
• The track record of Albany Apartments can prove that an excellent income can be achieved with a modest work load
• Well priced at $1,250,000 walk-in walk-out
Contact Rino Daniele or Max Bassett for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
278 Albany Highway CENTENNIAL PARK