COMMERCIAL PROPERTY • Prime high exposure commercial site with 16.7m Albany Highway frontage
• 757m2 land and approximately 668m2 of building
• Parking front and rear
• Zoned Regional Centre Mixed Use – close to CBD
• Vacant Possession available
Woolworths anchored centre with development potential Albany Brooks Garden shopping centre is situated in the town of Albany 409 kms South East of Perth with a population of over 37,000. Albany is a city on the move with strong residential growth and a range of economically diverse primary industry prospects, such as plantation timber processing, agriculture and retail development.
- Woolworths anchor with 14 specialty stores, freestanding Large Format Retail centre and a petrol station
- Major 79,625sqm* site including 27,000sqm* of surplus development land
- Fixed specialty rent reviews underpin income growth
- Strong re...
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Situated in the suburb of Centennial Park, this is one of the few remaining large commercial parcels of land in a prime location within a vibrant regional centre only 900 metres from the city centre.
Brilliant frontage to Stead Road of over 200 metres and to Barker Road of over 150 metres with possible further access points off Nakina Street and Ashford Street. Both buildings are currently leased providing an annual income of $78,520 plus GST
•Huge site of over 3.66ha (36649m2)
•Two buildings total area 1303m2 (976m2 + 327m2), less than 900 metres from Albany's CBD
ONLY METRES FROM CBD Only metres from Albany's CBD and on major road providing excellent exposure for any business
• Land area 680m2
• Zoned Regional Centre Mixed Business
• Building area 310m2 plus 61m2 mezzanine
• Good onsite parking
• Currently leased, but vacant possession possible
• Adjoining block of 2048m2 is also available to purchase