22 Blackburn Road, BLACKBURN VIC 3130
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Premium Permit Approved Blackburn Village Site
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent development site at 22 Blackburn Road, Blackburn. This permit-approved site represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime development site surrounded by an absolute abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity in one of Melbourne's major growth suburbs. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Perfectly positioned landholding of 1,486sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 20 large apartments + 5 shops
- Superbly designed project with all 2-bedroom/2-bathroom apartments and an enormous, highly valuable retail component with large portion pre-committed to a quality tenant
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Exceptional location in one of Melbourne's most highly sought after, leafy suburbs
- Situated within the prime Blackburn Village, surrounded by cafes and retail
- A short walk to Blackburn Train Station and multiple bus routes
- Outstanding surrounding amenity including numerous schools, Blackburn Lake, Morton Park, Box Hill Central, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, North Blackburn Shopping Centre and more
- A proven and highly active apartment and retail market, with very strong demand for end-product!
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site in one of Melbourne’s most sought after eastern suburbs locations is incredibly rare, especially when you consider the premium retail location, size of the site and a permit for a magnificent, luxury apartment and retail development.
22 Blackburn Road, Blackburn is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 21 September at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
22 Blackburn Road BLACKBURN