142 Campbell Street Toowoomba City QLD 4350
- Hotel / Leisure
- 200 m²
Unique Opportunity "Mill Street Tavern" - Renovate or Redevelop - UNDER CONTRACT
- A chance to purchase a piece of Toowoomba's history.
- Land area - 1,113 sq m
- Fire damaged two story building on the corner of Mill St & Campbell St.
- Building has been made structurally safe.
- Engineers plans & report available upon request.
- Could be renovated for use either as hotel or for offices.
- Current liquor licence until June 2019 - can be transferred to new owner if required.
- Located in the Railway Parklands Priority Development Area.
- Submit your offer today - must be SOLD
- Inspections by appointment only with the selling agent.
|Address||142 Campbell Street Toowoomba City QLD 4350|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Date Sold||26 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||200 m²|
|Land Area||1,113 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||27 Aug 2019|