Prime Redevelopment Site Prime redevelopment land with great frontage onto James Street for sale - situated on a total land area of 1,684m2. Located next door to Downs Office Equipment, this site consists of 9 tenancies which bring in a consistent income per month.
The site also includes high roller door access to the workshop area in building one, full height sliding door to warehouse tenancies including personal access door and lots of natural light, with saw tooth roof design.
For further information, please contact Leon Carlile.
CBD Development Site Opposite Grand Central Ideally positioned opposite the newly developed Grand Central and adjacent to McDonalds, is a prime 794m2 allotment ready for development.
The Principal Centre zoning provides for a wide range of commercial and residential uses and the provision to build to six storeys will offer views over the city and looking North towards the proposed Toowoomba Railway Parklands.
The property is currently improved by a 160m2 House/Office building and with car parking in high demand, the site will provide a viable income stream whilst going through the DA process.
Fantastic Development Opportunity - CBD Fringe Land - Corner Position With the new Bunnings development underway, this end of the CBD is undergoing a transformation and becoming sought after - here is your opportunity to take advantage of a great location, positioned close to The Mill Precinct and Bunnings site
- 808* sqm block ideally located on the northern fringe of Toowoomba's CBD
- Land Area: 809* sqm - All services are available - High profile site in the Toowoomba CBD - Architect Plans show possible development - Basement carpark 21 Cars, ground level 400* sqm nla, first & second levels each 400* sqm - 9 car parks at front on grade. Suggest ground floor Retail and Levels 1 & 2 office accomodation - Zoning: Principal Centre Zone
The site is located opposite Grand Central Shopping Centre and between the Downs Club and the ABC Studio's and offices, which will give it a constant and strong exposure to the market.
Prime Development Opportunity On The Fringe Of the CBD Being offered to the market is this prime development opportunity located in close proximity to Toowoomba Base Hospital and the expanding CBD. This large 6,897m2 site consists of 5 residential houses with a combined zoning of low medium residential & Low Impact Industry. Perfect for a developer or a residential investor looking for multiple assets.
- Flexible site providing the wider development market with a significant acquisition prospect only minutes from Toowoomba’s CBD - Total land area of 6,897m2 with a combined zoning of low medium residential (Hospital Support Precinct) & Low Impa...
Vendors Want a Result – All Offers Welcome! Large industrial site with a combined land area of approximately 27,080m2 zoned Medium Impact Industry.
• 6 blocks to be sold • Quality industrial land cleared and leveled ready for development • Block sizes range from approximately 4,032m2 to 5,740m2 • Multiple block combinations available • Located in an increasingly popular industrial area, handy to Anzac Avenue, Gore Highway and the South-West.
*Outlines on images are indicative only*
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
The Best Commercial Site on the Market Offering to the market 6 acres of prime vacant land situated in one of the states fastest growing cities. Toowoomba is seen to be the gateway to the South West/Surat Basin and is a major industrial hub for South East Queensland.
With the new Wellcamp International Airport now scheduling a weekly freight service to Asia and the CSG industry picking up, there are endless opportunities for industry growth.
This is one of the largest commercial sites currently on the market, and the last of its size available in the direct area. This 2.449HA property is zoned for Low impact and Medium impact ...
Massive Price Reduction - 10,760m2 Lot zoned Medium Impact Industry'
- 17m wide access handle to site
- Access to power, water and sewage
- Potential to subdivide. Currently on 3 lots
- Very competitively priced at less than $38/m2
- Opportunity for staged industrial development, or land bank for the future
Development Opportunity - Great Exposure - 1752 sq m commercial vacant land in a prime location on James St.
- Opportunity to build premises to suit your business needs or land bank for future development.
- OR could suit investor for design & construct.
- Call for more info.
600m Warehouse - 1.0Ha Land - 10,000m2 Lot (Levelled / 80mtr width)
- Low Impact Industry' zoning
- Features 605m2 metal-clad warehouse with roller doors & drive through end bay
- Includes air-cond. reception, office, male & female amenities + office & lunch room to mezzanine level above
- B-Double & Road Train accessible site
- Additional land area available as negotiated
- Ideally suits owner-operator / developer
10,000m Parcel in Growth Corridor - 1.0Ha Lot (125mtr deep x 80mtr wide)
- Low Impact Industry' zoning
- Includes original 3-bedroom brick residence & approx. 150m2 in storage sheds
- Located within a growing precinct which supports Residential, Retirement, Place of Worship and Indoor Sport & Recreation
- Great opportunity to value-add / convert to commercial use subject to TRC approvals
- Additional land area available as negotiated
Build your own retail or office with CBD location!! * Prime CBD fringe location * Zoned mixed use * Build to suit your business needs * Vacant blocks of land 500m2 - 2000m2 available * Excellent exposure
Accelerating success. Contact Dan Dwan from Colliers International for further information.
Position - Size - Elevation - Zoning TOOWOOMBA, what a great place to be currently living and investing in - you can certainly feel the energy in the midst of this very exciting development boom with a number of major projects changing the region.
And why not become a part of the action with this well located commercial parcel of land.
Ideally located at the end of Croft Crescent is this 2.449HA property, with zoning of Low impact and Medium impact industry.
Gently sloping block which rises to an expansive elevated site offering views of the surrounding suburb and beyond running East to West.
Whatever your requirements are, ...
Approved Residential Development Land Now is the time to act in order to secure a substantial parcel of land with current approval for residential development only a short distance from Toowoomba’s expanding CBD.
• 7.8 hectares (78,000 square m2) • Current Development Approval for 121 lots over several stages • Contemporary urban design provides for an affordable end product
Located adjacent to parkland, this development opportunity is just waiting for the astute developer to construct Toowoomba's newest neighbourhood and reap the rewards.
93 – 99 Hampton Street, Harristown, Toowoomba will be sold via Expressions of Intere...
Large Industrial Site with Drive-through Ability - 11,727m2 Medium Impact' zoned lots
- 276m2 main shed includes 150m2 air-conditioned offices & amenities (+36m2 mezz)
- 187m2 rear shed + 58m2 enclosed skillion
- Full security fencing / 3-Phase power
- Comprehensive graveled yard area
- Highway exposure + drive through to Ball Street
- Close proximity to Bunnings Warehouse
- Opportunity to secure the 7,705m2 Anzac Avenue parcel separately.
Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Industrial Lot with Infrastructure Contributions** - 3,592m2 leveled & compacted corner lot
- Medium Impact Industry' zoning
- Features up to $80,000 in Infrastructure Offset costs Subject to Council Approval (STCA)
- B-Double approved with access to Gore Highway
- Invest within a modern industrial subdivision
- Priced to sell contact to discuss this limited development opportunity
Prime CBD Development Opportunity! • Combined land area of 2,445m2 with a 32m* frontage to Clopton Street and 48m* frontage to William Street
• Zoned Mixed Use allowing for a multitude of uses such as accountancy or solicitor firms, medical, Restaurants/Retailers and more
• Located within the Toowoomba Regional Council’s 8 Storey precinct (subject to TRC approval)
• Fantastic exposure in Toowoomba’s CBD in close proximity to other key business premises such as the Department of Transport & Main Roads, the Toowoomba Court House, numerous office operators, cafes and more
• The site currently comprises two residential dwel...
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced
Industrial Land - Industrial zoned allotment available for purchase in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator - Land area of 1.13*ha
Large Industrial Lot - South West Toowoomba - Lot 11 - 4,982m* corner location
- 'General Industry' zoning
- Positioned on the main entry road to 7SD Business Park
- Excellent exposure overlooking new Harvey Norman development
- Attractive 'Self-Assessment' covenants (Master Plan) reduces development cost & timeframe
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...