10 Rudd Street, CITY ACT 2601
From $375 per sqm p.a. ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
Enhance Your Business
The home of CPA Australia in Canberra, 10 Rudd Street is a modern, centrally located office building with a striking architecturally designed four level atrium and tinted glass facade.
The building is exceptionally well maintained and has undergone extensive refurbishment of common areas and services. All passenger lifts have been completely modernised with internal upgrades and a full mechanical overhaul. Male and female bathrooms, kitchens and lift lobbies have been modernised with high quality finishes and fixtures.
The main entrance foyer has been upgraded with feature lighting and designer furniture.
Areas available now:
Suite 1 - 465sqm* existing fit-out including internal bathrooms
*which can be sub-divided
Please refer to floor plans for more details and alternate fit-out options.
Tenancies have been extensively refurbished and space planning is available to prospective tenants free of charge with the building owner's architect.
In addition, the building offers the following:
- Undercover parking with the choice of secure basement or covered upper deck parking.
- 24 hour security monitoring with after-hours swipe card access.
- Refurbished male and female bathrooms and kitchens on each floor.
- Equal access bathroom and showers on the ground floor.
- Outdoor balconies accessible via tenancies (level 4 and 5 only).
- Two fully refurbished and modernised passenger lifts.
- Undercover bicycle racks.
Join a select group of high profile professional services and government tenants in one of Canberra's best locations.
Make the move to 10 Rudd Street today and enhance your business.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
10 Rudd Street CITY