DA Approved 20 x Townhouse Site Development site within Council's Yamanto Central Indicative Concept Master Plan with extensive development planned in the surrounding area.
• 10 x standalone 2 storey duplexes consisting of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single lock-up garage and a private courtyard
• Convenient position in one of Ipswich's fastest growing urban precincts
• Walking distance to a range of amenities including shopping centres, restaurants, Amberley State School and the proposed Yamanto Railway Station
• Easy access to the Cunningham Highway and minutes to the Ipswich CBD
This development will provide an excell...
Surplus to requirements - Comprising 11,060m2* over 4 titled allotments
- Directly adjacent to proposed major commercial precinct
- Two road frontage, high profile and easily accessed position
- Elevated positioned adjoining KFC, Hungry Jacks and other national retail operators
- Zoned Major Centres MC03S (Yamanto Secondary Business Area)
Affordable Industrial Land This parcel of land is priced to sell. It's located in the popular Yamanto industrial precinct and is ideal for the small to medium business user. Key features include:
* Flat build pad suitable for up to a 800sqm warehouse
* Zoned local business and industry
* Prominent corner position
* 2 minutes to the Cunningham Highway
* Services to the block
* 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway
* Usable land as is Approx. 1,600sqm
Businesses in the area include Motor Sport related, Self Storage, Small goods wholesalers, contractors and Meat processing.
Centrally Positioned Development Opportunity • Zoned Local Business and Industry (Yamanto)
• MCU allowing bulky goods, caf/restaurant, service /trades, garden centre and shop uses
• Three (3) street frontages of over 1500m
• Adjacent to various multiple national chain businesses
• Direct road connection to Ripley, Springfield and Brisbane bound Centenary Highway
• Adjoining transport corridor earmarked as electric rail route
• Close to Ipswich's largest employment activity centre RAAF Amberley
Huge current growth and predicted future growth in both residential and commercial provides unique development opportunity at a strateg...
Large Property, Huge Potential, Right Location ZONED MC03S - Major Centres (Yamanto Secondary Business Area)
Located right in the heart Yamanto Central Planning & Development area which would suit, but is not limited to, Residential Medium Density. This area provides an opportunity to develop high quality medium density housing to take advantage of access to the open space network and the proximity of the Yamanto Shopping Centre and proposed transit station.
This property is close to all that Yamanto has to offer. You can literally walk to local shops, restaurants, school and Yamanto shopping precinct with a wide variety of speciali...
Infill Site In Major Growth Area * Positioned on a major arterial road
* Three huge street frontages over 400m each
* Business zoning allowing many uses including
* Bulky goods , Warehousing, sales and display, mixed use STCA.
* Cleared no vegetation management plan needed.
* Minutes out to the Cunningham Highway.
* Sustainable growth area within 50km of Brisbane.
18.33* Hectare Infill Development Site The site offers a unique and flexible opportunity to secure a large scale development site with wide ranging development and value-add prospects.
This 18.33* hectare holding, currently configured as some 140 adjoining lots, features approval to reconfigure into 5 large commercial lots and carry out operational works including bulk earthworks and road construction.
The property is situated on the corner of Hall Street and Saleyards Road, a suburb of the Ipswich City Council located 5.5* kilometres south of the Ipswich CBD and 45*km southwest of the Brisbane CBD.
Approved SE Qld Residential Development Site • Land area 109* hectares
• 6km* to Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
• PDA Development Permit for Material Change of Use (MCU) Residential and Recreation Uses
• Proposed Master Plan incorporating
- 679 freehold residential allotments
- 70 Medium Density Allotments
- Commercial/child care lot (5,040m*)
- Community Use/Education Site (18.554ha*)
- Various parks and open space
• ROL currently being assessed for Stage 1 incorporating 96 freehold residential allotments ranging from 401m* to 1,059m* (average 558m*)
• 15km* to Orion Springfield Shopping Centre and Springfield Cent...
15.836 Hectare Future Development Site in Prime Location Savills are pleased to offer for sale Via Expressions of Interest (EOI) a large 15.836 hectare parcel of land in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunity include:
- A large parcel of land offering significant future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 15.836* Ha parcel of land zoned Future Urban and Recreation.
- Located within the Ripley Valley Master Planned Area Structure Plan, which is the subject of sign...
Development / Land
No listings found
MORE FROM THIS AGENT
Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm 19 Oct 2016
DA Approved Residential and Retail Development Site Plus Adjoining Land Savills has the exclusive pleasure to undertake a formal EOI sale for 2 large adjacent land parcels in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunities include:
- Two large adjoining parcels of land offering significant current and future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 30.351* Ha site - Approved for a Neighbourhood Shopping Centre (NLA: 5,545sq m) and Residential Subdivision including some 223* residential dwelli...
One off major strategic site, priced to sell today â?¢ Zoned for urban core west major centre in Ripley Master Plan. â?¢ 26.8 Ha (66 Ac) mixed for major supermarket, units, townhouse & 50+ living DA in progress for 12,990m2 retails/commercial and 392 dwellings of over 50's independent living, town houses and units â?¢ Potenitally $200M - $300M in completion value â?¢ Potentially accommodating 120,000 people in whole Ripley, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway & Railway. â?¢ Proposed Ripley Railways Station right on the boundary (Current Station at Springfield already) â?¢ DA for the land across the road a...
Subdividable Land ... 187 Acres For the Price of a Penthouse!
You could be sitting on a gold mine. This massive block of land is situated just a few minutes drive to the proposed Ripley Valley Town Centre, not far from Springfield and 35 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD. The Railway will soon be open connecting Ripley from Springfield and the Mega Shopping Mall is anticipated to be open by next year (2017). The land is elevated and overlooking the surrounding countryside with treed surrounds where Kangaroos and birds our beautiful native birds are present at all times. Peaceful, no pollution, with scenic v...
46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LAND * Within the Ripley Master Plan * Close to the planned Ripley North train station * Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare * Flood free gently sloping land * This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details
Land Area: 186,200m2
Location: Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley.