This Property has it all! This property is located in the Motor Racing precinct of Yamanto. The property has been home to several successful business ventures with full council approvals. The property presents in a very clean neat and tidy manner. Key features include: * Shed 1 - 320sqm + 20sqm Office * Shed 2 - 170sqm + 20sqm Office * Shed 3 - 110sqm * Shed 4 - Car storage plus 6 individual lock ups 110sqm * 28 car parks * More than ample concrete yard * Fenced and secured * EPA approved for mechanical & associated businesses * Recreation / BBQ area * All facilities council approved * Staff Amenities * Back ...
Surplus To Requirements - Comprising 11,060m2* over 4 titled allotments - Directly adjacent to proposed major commercial precinct - Two road frontage, high profile and easily accessed position - Elevated positioned adjoining KFC, Hungry Jacks and other national retail operators - Zoned Major Centres MC03S (Yamanto Secondary Business Area)
Affordable Industrial Land This parcel of land is priced to sell. It's located in the popular Yamanto industrial precinct and is ideal for the small to medium business user. Key features include:
* Flat build pad suitable for up to a 800sqm warehouse
* Zoned local business and industry
* Prominent corner position
* 2 minutes to the Cunningham Highway
* Services to the block
* 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway
* Usable land as is Approx. 1,600sqm
Businesses in the area include Motor Sport related, Self Storage, Small goods wholesalers, contractors and Meat processing.
Centrally Positioned Development Opportunity • Zoned Local Business and Industry (Yamanto) • MCU allowing bulky goods, caf/restaurant, service /trades, garden centre and shop uses • Three (3) street frontages of over 1500m • Adjacent to various multiple national chain businesses • Direct road connection to Ripley, Springfield and Brisbane bound Centenary Highway • Adjoining transport corridor earmarked as electric rail route • Close to Ipswich's largest employment activity centre RAAF Amberley
Huge current growth and predicted future growth in both residential and commercial provides unique development opportunity at a strategically p...
Infill Site In Major Growth Area * Positioned on a major arterial road * Three huge street frontages over 400m each * Business zoning allowing many uses including * Bulky goods , Warehousing, sales and display, mixed use STCA. * Cleared no vegetation management plan needed. * Minutes out to the Cunningham Highway. * Sustainable growth area within 50km of Brisbane.
Sale or Lease - 1,280m2* Industrial Warehouse + Office * Lease at only $80 per m2 + OGS + GST - Sale price make an offer * 2 x separate concrete tilt panel warehouses * Front warehouse A -546m2 and bathroom facilities * Office-90m2 with A/C, kitchenette and toilet * Warehouse B - 643m2 with internal office with A/C and bathroom facilities * Loading dock, built 2008 on land 2,426m2 with hardstand, flood free * Business and industry zoning * 5kms* from Ipswich CBD * Close to Cunningham Highway and Yamanto Shopping Centre
19.62ha* Ripley Valley Land Subdivision Site • Opportunity to acquire a residential subdivision site within the very active western development corridor of South East Queensland
• Land area 19.62ha* in two titles
• Located 7km* from Ipswich CBD and 2.5km* from future Ripley Valley Town Centre
• DA lodged for residential development incorporating:
274 residential including 52 duplex lots (326 dwellings)
1 townhouse site (20 dwellings)
• Site not affected by undermining and flood free
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday 28 June 2017 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
12.14ha* Residential Development Site • 7km* to the Ipswich CBD and 2.5km* to the future Ripley Valley Town Centre
• Concept Plan for 130 lot residential subdivision with lots ranging in size from 350m* 637m* (average 442m*)^
• Existing water and sewerage infrastructure adjacent to the site
• Designated Low Density Residential with potential for uses including residential subdivision, retirement, manufactured home estate^
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday 20 June 2017 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
^Subject to Council Approval
**This property is being sold by Expressi...
Excellent Development Potential Big 8,094 m2 block situated in a progressive area with zoning that enables multiple options for development.
• 8,094m2 block with a 40 metre* frontage and zoning of Local Business and Industry
• Situated on a busy street with excellent exposure
• Easy access to the Cunningham Highway and minutes to the Ipswich CBD
• Great opportunity to get into the very affordable Ipswich market
15.836 Hectare Future Development Site in one of Australia's Fastest Growing Areas Savills are pleased to offer for sale by Offers to Purchase a 15.836 hectare future development site in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunity include:
- A large parcel of land offering significant future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 15.836* Ha parcel of land zoned Future Urban and Recreation.
- Located within the Ripley Valley Master Planned Area Structure Plan, which is the subject of significant u...
76 Acres Industrial Land Positioned next door to the Amberley Air base and within 10klms approx from the Ipswich CBD & 40klms to Brisbane. Business and Industry investigation area zoning. Easy access to Cunningham Highway.
DA Approved Residential and Retail Development Site Savills are pleased to offer for sale by Negotiation a 30.351ha* approved developed site in one of Australia's fatest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunities include:
- Significant development opportunity or prime land-bank opportunity located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD
- 30.351ha* site - Approved for a Neighbourhood Shopping Centre (NLA: 5,545sq m) and Residential Subdivision including some 223* residential dwellings (comprising some 130* detached dwelling lots and some 93* townhouse units)...
One off major strategic site, priced to sell today â?¢ Zoned for urban core west major centre in Ripley Master Plan.
â?¢ 26.8 Ha (66 Ac) mixed for major supermarket, units, townhouse & 50+ living DA in progress for 12,990m2 retails/commercial and 392 dwellings of over 50's independent living, town houses and units, now in the process to change to normal land subdivision for house and land packages
â?¢ Potenitally $200M - $300M in completion value
â?¢ Potentially accommodating 120,000 people in whole Ripley, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway & Railway.
â?¢ Proposed Ripley Railways Station right on th...
Subdividable Land ... 187 Acres For the Price of a Penthouse!!!
You could be sitting on a gold mine. This massive block of land is situated just a few minutes drive to the proposed Ripley Valley Town Centre, not far from Springfield and 35 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD. The Railway will soon be open connecting Ripley from Springfield and the Mega Shopping Mall is anticipated to be open by next year (2017). The land is elevated and overlooking the surrounding countryside with treed surrounds where Kangaroos and birds our beautiful native birds are present at all times. Peaceful, no pollution, with scenic...
High Density 46 Acres!!!! 46 acres for potential high-density residential development subject to council approval (35 dwellings/hectare). The Ripley Master Plan is the largest master planned community in Australia, potentially accommodating 120,000 people in the future.
The Centenary highway is through with easy access to Brisbane CBD and the proposed railway station on is nearby. Act now as it will be sold soon because the price have been reduced from $12m to now $7m while the market is maturing in the area
46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LAND * Within the Ripley Master Plan * Close to the planned Ripley North train station * Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare. * Flood free gently sloping land. * This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details.
Land Area: 186,200m2
Location: Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley.