PRICE REDUCED - Commercial Block DA Approval For Shops/Offices • 1,658m2* commercial block with DA in place for shops/offices
• Offers to lease Received for the food store and bottle shop
• Adjacent to the new Town House complex with additional stages under construction
• Only 25*metres to newly upgraded Wulkuraka rail station
• Shops/offices = 523.04m2* ( Food store - 245.5m2*, Bottle shop - 95m2* - Offices/medical 182.49m2*)
• Separate female/male/disabled toilets and staff amenities
• Covered walkways, loading dock and loading/receiving area
• Wulkuraka is a growing suburb with new residential developments planned in the immediate...
Elevated Position • 5.478ha of land zoned Residential Wulkuraka • Less than 50 minutes to Brisbane • Close to amenities and public transport • Located near RAAF base • Excellent residential housing development opportunity. • Initial conceptual layout allows for 42 allotments 500-700m *Approximately/ Outline indicative only
Potential Plus * Mixed use site totalling over 11 hectares * 3.4 hectares approx of Low Impact Industrial Zoning * Services to the front boundary * B-double access road * 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway * Over half above flood levels
3,084sq m* Corner Site Opposite a School Now For Sale - 4 adjoining lots 2 street frontage
- Corner block with 51 metres* of frontage to Samford Rd and 56 metres* frontage to Larsen St
- Current Zoning: SU04 - Special Uses (Place of Worship)
- Close to the Ipswich train station, public transport, schools and shopping
- Directly opposite the Leichhardt State School
- 125m* to the local bus stop
- 1km* to the Ipswich Golf Course
- 1.2km* to the Thomas St Train Station
- 2km* to the Ipswich Hospital
- The property will be sold ‘as is’ with vacant possession
1 Larsen St -
RP Data: L10, RP72192
Land Area: 718sq m*
Existing Building ...
6.51Ha* Development Site - Townhouse / Small Lot Subdivision Opportunity - Balance of Emerald Hills Estate in highly popular northern Ipswich suburb of Brassall only 6km* north of the Ipswich CBD
- Layout reflecting 99 townhouses over 2 stages (^STCA)
- Approximately 4.22ha* of developable area
- In close proximity to a variety of shopping, educational and recreation facilities
- $900,000* culvert already constructed on site providing inter-connectivity
- Potential for 3Ha* Park Credits
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday, 28 March 2017 4pm
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
^Subject to Council Approval
Rare Development Oppurtunity * Large development site on 7 titles
* Growth area new industry in the area NGR project
* Current upgrades of infrastructure
* Minutes to the Warrrego Highway
* Zoned medium impact business multitude of uses
* Priced to sell well below market rate for Englobo land.
* Major project for major development.
* Land bank.
Englobo Development Oppurtunity * Growth Area * Services within 100 metres * 7 Hectares above the 1 in 100 flood event line * Medium Impact Business zoning * Industry uses STCA include Manufacturing Logistics Meat Processing * Cleared of vegetation small amount of re growth.
PRICED TO SELL * Medium impact business (General Industry acceptable) * Suit a variety of industrial uses * Cleared of vegetation * Services nearby * 5 minutes out to the Warrego Highway B-Double rated road * Emerging industry in the area * Growth area * 1.75 Hectares above 1 in 100 flood levels.