Commercial Block DA Approval For Shops/Offices • Large 1,658m2* commercial block with DA in place for shops/offices
• Offers to lease already received for the food store and bottle shop
• Located adjacent to the new Town House complex and close to newly upgraded Wulkuraka Rail Station
• Shops/offices = 523.04m2* consisting of food store ( 245.5m2*), bottle shop (95m2*) and offices/medical suite (182.49m2*)
• Separate female/male/disabled toilets and staff amenities
• Covered walk ways, loading dock and loading/receiving area
• Wulkuraka is a growing suburb with new residential developments planned in the immediate area, togeth...
Elevated Position • 5.478ha of land zoned Residential Wulkuraka
• Less than 50 minutes* to Brisbane
• Close to amenities and public transport
• Located near RAAF base
• Excellent residential housing development opportunity.
• Initial conceptual layout allows for 42 allotments 500-700m*
*Approximately/ Outline indicative only
Potential Plus * Mixed use site totalling over 11 hectares
* 3.4 hectares approx of Low Impact Industrial Zoning
* Services to the front boundary
* B-double access road
* 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway
* Over half above flood levels.
6.51Ha* Development Site - Townhouse / Small Lot Subdivision Opportunity - Balance of Emerald Hills Estate in highly popular northern Ipswich suburb of Brassall only 6km* north of the Ipswich CBD
- Layout reflecting 99 townhouses over 2 stages (^STCA)
- Approximately 4.22ha* of developable area
- In close proximity to a variety of shopping, educational and recreation facilities
- $900,000* culvert already constructed on site providing inter-connectivity
- Potential for 3Ha* Park Credits
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday, 28 March 2017 4pm
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
^Subject to Council Approval
Brand New Freestanding Fast Food Investment - Brand new 12 year lease to 2028 plus options to 2048 - Lessee: Hungry Jack's Pty Ltd with 370 + stores Australia wide - Modern, striking 259 sqm dual lane drive thru store with the latest Hungry Jack's corporate branding - High traffic thoroughfare with 13,000 cars passing daily - equivalent to 4.74 million vehicles per year - Brassall: booming retail, commercial and residential suburb with forecast growth of 2.2% between 2016 and 2036 - Asset provides significant depreciation benefits for the purchaser - Net Income: $203,000 pa + GST
Rare and Affordable Commercial Property Properties of this type are scarce to find. Once operated as a successful takeaway seafood shop the property is suited to a number of business uses subject to council approval. Key features include:
* Freehold title of 602sqm of land
* Approx 190sqm of building which is split into 2 tenancies
* Operating coldroom
* Operating freezer
* Exhaust hood ready for your cooking equipment
* Good parking to the side and on street
* Secondary office area
Outgoings - Paid by Tenant
The possibilities are endless and the owner is keen to sell. Don't hesitate call today to arrange a...
Rare Development Oppurtunity * Large development site on 7 titles
* Growth area new industry in the area NGR project
* Current upgrades of infrastructure
* Minutes to the Warrrego Highway
* Zoned medium impact business multitude of uses
* Priced to sell well below market rate for Englobo land.
* Major project for major development.
* Land bank.
Englobo Development Oppurtunity * Growth Area
* Services within 100 metres
* 7 Hectares above the 1 in 100 flood event line
* Medium Impact Business zoning
* Industry uses STCA include Manufacturing Logistics Meat Processing
* Cleared of vegetation small amount of re growth.
PRICED TO SELL * Medium impact business (General Industry acceptable)
* Suit a variety of industrial uses
* Cleared of vegetation
* Services nearby
* 5 minutes out to the Warrego Highway B-Double rated road
* Emerging industry in the area
* Growth area
* 1.75 Hectares above 1 in 100 flood levels.