PRICE REDUCED - Commercial Block DA Approval For Shops/Offices • 1,658m2* commercial block with DA in place for shops/offices
• Offers to lease Received for the food store and bottle shop
• Adjacent to the new Town House complex with additional stages under construction
• Only 25*metres to newly upgraded Wulkuraka rail station
• Shops/offices = 523.04m2* ( Food store - 245.5m2*, Bottle shop - 95m2* - Offices/medical 182.49m2*)
• Separate female/male/disabled toilets and staff amenities
• Covered walkways, loading dock and loading/receiving area
• Wulkuraka is a growing suburb with new residential developments planned in the immediate...
Elevated Position • 5.478ha of land zoned Residential Wulkuraka • Less than 50 minutes to Brisbane • Close to amenities and public transport • Located near RAAF base • Excellent residential housing development opportunity. • Initial conceptual layout allows for 42 allotments 500-700m *Approximately/ Outline indicative only
Potential Plus * Mixed use site totalling over 11 hectares * 3.4 hectares approx of Low Impact Industrial Zoning * Services to the front boundary * B-double access road * 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway * Over half above flood levels
3,084sq m* Corner Site Opposite a School Now For Sale - 4 adjoining lots 2 street frontage
- Corner block with 51 metres* of frontage to Samford Rd and 56 metres* frontage to Larsen St
- Current Zoning: SU04 - Special Uses (Place of Worship)
- Close to the Ipswich train station, public transport, schools and shopping
- Directly opposite the Leichhardt State School
- 125m* to the local bus stop
- 1km* to the Ipswich Golf Course
- 1.2km* to the Thomas St Train Station
- 2km* to the Ipswich Hospital
- The property will be sold ‘as is’ with vacant possession
1 Larsen St -
RP Data: L10, RP72192
Land Area: 718sq m*
Existing Building ...
Brand New Hungry Jacks • Secure 12 year lease to 2029 with options to 2049
• Hungry Jacks Pty Ltd: Leading Fast Food chain with 370+ stores Australia Wide
• Brand new purpose built store with the company’s latest and greatest fitout
• Brassall: Residential suburb of the City of Ipswich, located 45 kilometres west of the Brisbane CBD
• Annual fixed 3.5% increases from March 2020
• Net Income $201,759 pa (plus GST)
6.51Ha* Development Site - Townhouse / Small Lot Subdivision Opportunity - Balance of Emerald Hills Estate in highly popular northern Ipswich suburb of Brassall only 6km* north of the Ipswich CBD
- Layout reflecting 99 townhouses over 2 stages (^STCA)
- Approximately 4.22ha* of developable area
- In close proximity to a variety of shopping, educational and recreation facilities
- $900,000* culvert already constructed on site providing inter-connectivity
- Potential for 3Ha* Park Credits
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday, 28 March 2017 4pm
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
^Subject to Council Approval
GETAWAY HOME -- WITHOUT HAVING TO GET AWAY Two for the price of one with a gorgeous colonial set back on 6.13ha with mature trees, dam and bush setting and an additional 708m2 vacant lot.
Looking for a project or simply to enjoy the privacy of no neighbours in a rural setting then this is it.
The old darling house needs a makeover but what a setting for a finished gem. While the property gives all the benefits of acreage living it has a bonus of walk to rail convenience, easy highway access.
One block from Westmac School and 7 minutes to Ipswich CBD.
There is a large dam on the property ideal for livestock. Perfect for trucks and ...
76 Acres Industrial Land Positioned next door to the Amberley Air base and within 10klms approx from the Ipswich CBD & 40klms to Brisbane. Business and Industry investigation area zoning. Easy access to Cunningham Highway.
Brand New Freestanding Fast Food Investment - Brand new 12 year lease to 2028 plus options to 2048 - Lessee: Hungry Jack's Pty Ltd with 370 + stores Australia wide - Modern, striking 259 sqm dual lane drive thru store with the latest Hungry Jack's corporate branding - High traffic thoroughfare with 13,000 cars passing daily - equivalent to 4.74 million vehicles per year - Brassall: booming retail, commercial and residential suburb with forecast growth of 2.2% between 2016 and 2036 - Asset provides significant depreciation benefits for the purchaser - Net Income: $203,000 pa + GST
Rare and Affordable Commercial Property Properties of this type are scarce to find. Once operated as a successful takeaway seafood shop the property is suited to a number of business uses subject to council approval. Key features include:
* Freehold title of 602sqm of land
* Approx 190sqm of building which is split into 2 tenancies
* Operating coldroom
* Operating freezer
* Exhaust hood ready for your cooking equipment
* Good parking to the side and on street
* Secondary office area
Outgoings - Paid by Tenant
The possibilities are endless and the owner is keen to sell. Don't hesitate call today to arrange a...
Rare Development Oppurtunity * Large development site on 7 titles
* Growth area new industry in the area NGR project
* Current upgrades of infrastructure
* Minutes to the Warrrego Highway
* Zoned medium impact business multitude of uses
* Priced to sell well below market rate for Englobo land.
* Major project for major development.
* Land bank.
Englobo Development Oppurtunity * Growth Area * Services within 100 metres * 7 Hectares above the 1 in 100 flood event line * Medium Impact Business zoning * Industry uses STCA include Manufacturing Logistics Meat Processing * Cleared of vegetation small amount of re growth.
PRICED TO SELL * Medium impact business (General Industry acceptable) * Suit a variety of industrial uses * Cleared of vegetation * Services nearby * 5 minutes out to the Warrego Highway B-Double rated road * Emerging industry in the area * Growth area * 1.75 Hectares above 1 in 100 flood levels.