RARE HIGH PROFILE FRINGE FREESTANDER * 2 Level building providing circa 280sqm GFA
* Situated on 349sqm land
* Multiple options available - Refurbish /Occupy / Invest
* Unbelievable exposure to Lutwyche Road & on-site parking at rear
* Short term holding income from single monthly tenant
* Rock solid brick construction throughout building
* Adjoining Windsor Homemaker Centre
* Potential rental upside with billboard opportunity (STCA)
* Inner city location on major Lutwyche Rd arterial
* Close proximity to all transport including bus and train
* Surplus to owner requirements and will be sold
Hospital Precinct - Commercial Offices and Warehouse PRIME CBD ALTERNATIVE - IMMEDIATELY ADJACENT TO HERSTON QUARTER
* Modern office / warehouse unit in prestigious complex
SUPERB OFFICE SPACE AT GREAT VALUE
* 158sqm open plan office space
* Separate secure entrance
* Shared reception & boardroom facility included
* Internal kitchenette
* Electricity & internet included in rental rate
* Ideal for a creative industry tenant
* Shared building with photography studio
* 2 Car spaces included onsite
* Close to Brisbane CBD with easy access to all major roads
* Top deals for top tenants
* Available now
110 KELVIN GROVE ROAD, KELVIN GROVE, QLD 4059 -599m2 of development opportunity
-Close proximity to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
-Only 7 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
-Existing improvement: 4 bedroom building with a take-away restaurant presence to the footpath
-Great commercial & residential protential
Call us NOW!
Professional Kelvin Grove Commercial Building 1018m For Sale - Brisbane CBD Within 3.5 km's
- High Profile Position On Outward Bound Arterial Road
- Situated On High Position In Kelvin Grove
- Corner Position Allows Easy Street Access And Excellent Exposure
- Land Area Is 1033m2 Zoned Neighbourhood Centre
- NLA Is 1018m2 Over Two Levels
- Ideal For Offices And/Or Commercial Activities
- Offices Have Been Recently Refurbished
- Existing Data Cabling Is High Grade
- Balconies Offer Excellent Views
- High Daily Traffic Flow Past Property
- Rooftop Signage Provides Holding Income
- Motivated Vendor
- Contact exclusive Agent Steve Black Or Juma...
Sushi Restaurant for sale in Kelvin Grove Turnover $11000 to $12000 per WEEK including GST;
Rent $5353 plus GST per month; Lease to December 2018 +5 years options
Outgoing $1400 plus GST per month for shopping centre charge;
Open 6 days from 11am to 8pm , 3 person running the business.
Close to QUT campus and city .
Asking price $200000 NEG.
Call me today for more information.
RETAIL STRIP SHOPS - GRANGE RE/MAX City have the pleasure in presenting these retail strip shops for sale. Rarely available freehold building of 5 shops offering a prominent corner position in the inner city suburb of Grange.
The property will appeal to private and SMSF investors who will be attracted to the diversified number of tenants.
* 354m2 land
* NLA - 260m2 (approx.)
* Rental signage opportunity
* 2 street frontage
* High levels of vehicular and pedestrian traffic
GP greater than 45% on sales of $1.94m plus $180k net commissions - RBW Hospital Unique retail opportunity strategically positioned in the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital complex
• Strong insular client base to this complex creates high
maintainable traffic and revenues
• Gifts, Clothing and General Convenience lines drive
profit above industry average
• Substantial and stable income stream with great
potential for growth
• 10 year lease with annual CPI adjustment
• 355m2 of fabulous space in a prime ‘shopping
complex’ location with low rent ($462m2)
Exciting Investment Opportunity! * High profile Grange location * Character home with shop front * Ample scope to transform * Two potential income streams * Currently 40m2 shop front * Inspections by appointment only - Call 24hrs
Situated on a corner block, in a thriving Grange location and presenting with an incredible opportunity for the astute investor or owner-occupier! Numerous options are available to the buyer of this property, with a commercial shop at the front and an adjoining three bedroom residence at the rear.
Charming street appeal, high profile shop frontage, and an unbeatable location provide great expos...