17.23 HA Development Land - Minutes to Beach, CBD & Airport * Several development opportunities available * Land size: 17.23 ha* - continue current plans or lodge your own * Current owner has prepared DA to be lodged for a Tourist Park with 87 cabins - 168 rooms * Located in the surging Tweed Heads region the Gateway to the Gold Coast * Only minutes to Gold Coast Airport, beach, CBD, schools and hospitals * Rare opportunity to development this high in demand tourist facility * All offers to be submitted as this site will be sold!
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN ALMOST 50 YEARS! OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 10:30 - 11:00AM<br/><br/>Endless options to enhance this quirky vintage beach house for personal or professional use & or re-develop for multi dwellings.<br/><br/>KEY FEATURES :<br/>- Timber flooring throughout<br/>- Rear covered deck<br/>- Large fenced yard<br/>- Caravan converted to bunk or kids cubby house<br/><br/>DETAILS :<br/>- Lot 1 DP 518236<br/>- 610m2 / 16.46m x 36.88m<br/>- Zoned R3 Medium Residential <br/>- Height to (3) levels / 22m<br/>- Ideal home occ...
15.71HA OF STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT LAND An opportunity exists to purchase this prime freehold development site.
• 15.71* Ha development site with D.A for light industrial
• Adjacent to Gold Coast Airport and Pacific Highway
• Positioned at the gateway of the Gold Coast and Tweed Heads regions
• Approx. 400 metres x 391 metres in dimension and relatively level
• One of the most strategic development sites to be offered for sale
Approved Site - Tweed Heads Professionals Coolangatta Tweed Commercial Division is privileged to be appointed as Exclusive Agent to market and sell a 2024m² parcel of land approved for 50 residential units and ground floor commercial development. The land is ideally located at 41-43 Boyd Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485.
The site includes a fully approved current D.A. allowing for a commencement of construction, upon securing the relevant construction certificate by the approved certifying authority. The site is surrounded by already developed land with residential living and has a community medical centre directly across ...
Development Opportunity - Full IM Available on Request The Tweed Shire has an unsurpassed reputation for its rural lifestyle, climate and unspoiled natural attributes.
Nestled in the north eastern sector of the Shire is the Lanham Property 50 hectares of prime elevated residential land and undulating slopes, with views down the Cobaki Valley to the Pacific Ocean. A short 9 kilometre drive to the twin towns of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta, or a 35 minute trip north to Surfers Paradise, Australia's tourist capital.
An added bonus is the property's proximity to the proposed $1.25 billion Cobaki Lakes master planned community, with its future golf...
Approved Highrise Development Site This DA approved tower site would suit medium to large development and building companies.
Situated across the road from the local shopping centre and bus stop and within a short stroll to Club Seagulls. Less than 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast International airport, Southern Cross University, Major shopping centre precincts, Tweed Heads & John Flynn hospitals and numerous of the areas world class beaches.
The current DA in place is for 106 units in an 8 level tower on the corner of Gull Place and Scenic Drive with a separate 21 apartments in an elevated 3 level terrace style apartment...
COMMERCIAL MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE The most prominent Commercial Site in Tweed Heads.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use.
- Extremely high traffic exposure
- 2 leases with demolition clauses
- Older style warehouse building
- Current D.A. for Motor vehicle dealership
- 7 storey building Height
- Excellent 3 street access
- Holding Income
APPROVED RETIREMENT VILLAGE SITE For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing 4pm Thursday 20th July
- Walk to Tweed Mall Shopping Centre and Tweed Bowls Club
- Close to Tweed Hospital and Aged Care Facility
- Approved 77 ILAs plus car parking and roof top community facilities
- Catchment Median House Price $660,000
- 300 metres Tweed River; Pacific Ocean; river views available
- Catchment significantly over represented by elderly citizens
- A central Tweed Heads location close to retail, services and entertainment
For further information, please contact the listed Knight Frank agents.