LAST REMAINING COOPER STREET SUPERLOT Knight Frank is pleased to offer 26,600sqm of Industrial 1 Zoned land at 27-35 Cooper Street, Campbellfield. This parcel has unbeatable access to the Hume Highway, Hume Freeway and Metropolitan Ring Road. Two access points and 140m of
Cooper Street frontage make this suitable to owner occupiers and developers alike (STCA).
Short term lease providing holding income.
Please call Knight Frank to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.
Prime site with huge frontage The site is a 4,330sq m* lot within the Metrolink Business Park. This is one of the last remaining sites available in the estate. It offers a huge frontage of 89.78m* and is zoned Industrial One (IN1Z) allowing for a flexible use.
Metrolink Business Park comprises high quality buildings catering to a broad range of users. These users capitalise on the estate position which is within close proximity to the wholesale fruit and vegetable market, Austrak Intermodal rail terminal, major roads such as Hume Highway, Cooper Street, Hume Freeway and the Western Ring Road.
FOR SALE OR LEASE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 3.00PM AEST WEDNESDAY 17TH AUGUST 2016 Knight Frank is pleased to offer this significant infill land holding strategically located within immediate proximity to Sydney Road, Mahoneys Road & Western Ring Road allowing a range of opportunities for developers, owner occupiers, tenants and investors (STCA).
The property sits between a mix of residential, industrial, retail & showroom facilities and abuts on its eastern boundary, the proposed new IKEA site. Other notable occupiers within the immediate surrounds include Dan Murphy’s, Officeworks, Campbellfield Plaza & Mc Donald’s. Furthermore the site offers over 150 meters frontage...
STRATEGIC SITE WITH HIGH EXPOSURE • Superb land holding of 6,000sqm*
• Combined frontage of 220m* to 3 streets
• Zoned Special Use Zone (Schedule 3)
• Gateway site to University Hill development
• Magnificent amenity at your doorstep
• Adjacent to and opposite RMIT University
• Directly opposite tram stop
• Only 1.5km* to Metropolitan Ring Road
Strategic Retirement & Aged Care Site - Mixed Use Polaris Estate, Melbourne - 9,824sqm* site in the $500 million Polaris master planned mixed use precinct;
- Allows for residential / retirement / aged care / commercial development;
- Concept plans for 6 buildings, 6 storeys residential / retirement and/or aged care project of 250 residences*;
- Polaris includes Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, café & retail precinct, medical, chemist, community centre and recreational facilities;
- Public and private hospitals conveniently located within 15 minutes;
- Northland Shopping Centre, Summerhill Shopping Centre, Bundoora Coles Shopping Centre and University Hill Town Cent...
A Corner of Opportunity + Plans & Permits This corner Industrial allotment in the heat of the blue chip Metrolink Estate Campbellfield is suitable for a range of uses. Close to Epping Markets, Ring Road and all arterial routes.