Small and sweet with permits approved 13- 19 Langport Crescent Sunbury
* 5794 m2 residential site.
* 35km North West of Melbourne CBD and 4 km North West from Sunbury Town Centre.
* Town Planning approved for a staged subdivision consisting of 7 residential lots and 4236 sqm super lot.
* The approved 7 lot subdivision has a permit ready to be lodged for 8 single level residences.
* The balance of the land comprising the 4236 sqm super lot has plans prepared for lodgement for 22 town houses.
For sale by expressions of interest closing Friday 2nd December at 12noon.
Dual Permit Site in Growth Area Colliers International is pleased to offer 6-16 Anderson Road, Sunbury for sale by EOI closing Wednesday 26th October at 3pm.
6-16 Anderson Road, Sunbury comprises a rare development offering in the quaint satellite suburb of Sunbury, only 40km* north west of Melbourne. With two permits currently valid the offering features an option for developers of either a 32 lot townhouse development outcome or alternatively a 110 bed aged care facility. Connected to the metro rail link, and set on the doorstep of the Macedon Ranges, Sunbury is the perfect mixture of semi-rural charm and the urban am...
Wine/Olive Estate with Function Centre & Restaurant This beautiful estate is located close to Melbourne Airport. The property has been purposely designed to grow olives and grape vines for wine production. The property includes a substantial olive processing facility, function centre and restaurant.
40km west of Melbourne
Farm management available
VISA suitability 132*, 188a*
• * Project maybe suitable for VISA applicants subject to Australian Government approvals*