INDUSTRIAL LAND WITH HIGH CLEARANCE BUILDING John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with approx 480 sqm of free standing building on a prominent site known as 17-25 Pilcher Street, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south.
The property comprises:
* Land area 978 sqm * Approx. 480 sqm of building area * High clearance warehouse * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
To gather further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Giorgio Repice on 0430 315 194 or Sam Hil...
INDUSTRIAL LAND RELEASE John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with two free standing buildings on a prominent corner site known as 78-80 Cosgrove Road and 17-25 Pilcher Street, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south.
The property comprises:
* Approx. 3,592 sqm parcel of industrial land being released in 5 lots * 133 m Frontage in total * High clearance warehouses and office space available * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
COLD STORAGE FACTORY We proudly present this opportunity to secure a sizeable cold storage factory/warehouse and office space within the long standing location of the Sydney Meat Markets, Strathfield South. The property offers:
* Approx 615 sqm of cold storage including cool rooms and freezer * Approx 250 sqm of first floor offices * Great access and turning area for trucks with loading docks for distribution * Ample parking on site for visitors and customers * Situated close to major arterial roads of Hume Highway, M4 & Centennial Drive * Dual street access
For further information or to arrange an inspection p...
"Corner Block Development Opportunity" - Raw Site 8-9 Townhouses or 3 Pairs of Duplexes Development Site STCA
- Development site with 36.6m frontage and total land area 1689sqm approx.
- Currently two freestanding houses
- Zoned: R2 Low density residential zoning
- Close to Chullora Market Place and Express Bus to Strathfield Station
Details of potential Rental income:
28 Norfolk Road, Greenacre - $700 pw approx. $36,400 per annum
30 Norfolk Road, Greenacre - $580 pw approx. $30,160 per annum
THE CORNER! Commercial Property Group is privileged to be offering for sale by way of private treaty one of the most iconic buildings in Sydney's Inner West.
Strategically positioned in commanding elevated position on the intersection of Liverpool Road and The Boulevarde, this landmark building enjoys MAXIMUM EXPOSURE, which very few buildings in the Inner West can claim for.
First time offered on the market for over 26 years, this outstanding property was previously occupied by Commonwealth Bank and it was used as a fitness centre by an international brand (Curves) until very recently.