Modern Retail with Excellent Exposure Located on the bustling Liverpool Road with excellent exposure and easy accessibility to local surrounds, amenities and transport options is this 64sqm retail space.
* Ground floor lock up shop - 79m2 approx * Rear allocated car space, close to public carpark * Office area and separate kitchen space * Council rates: $232.50pq approx * Strata levies: $372.50pq approx * Water rates: $175pq approx
Prime Strathfield South land holding Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale an exceptional opportunity for developers and investors to acquire a high profile site; which offers the following compelling highlights:
- Total site area of 3,459sqm*
- Outstanding redevelopment potential
- Potential GFA of 4,151sqm* (STCA)
- Strong location fundamentals
- Generous 59m frontage
- Zoned R3 – Medium Density Residential (Strathfield LEP 2012)
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday, 14 June at 4pm
INVEST TODAY – DEVELOP TOMORROW Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale 494-496 Liverpool Road, Strathfield via Auction on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
This high profile corner site is located in the renowned suburb of Strathfield and offers the following compelling highlights;
•Highly sought after Inner West Sydney location
•High profile corner site
•Boutique development size - site amalgamation potential
•B4 mixed use zoning
•Potential gross floor area of 1,386sqm* (SCTA)
•Tenant in place with ideal 12 months remaining
Boutique development opportunities with such compelling fundamentals are rarely offere...
Trophy Retail Investment with Future Development Upside Rare Inner West Gem Westpac Lease to 2021 + Options. Irreplaceable corner landholding in Sydney’s Inner West. 100% leased to Westpac on 10 year lease to 2021 + options to 2031. Burwood’s busiest corner location immediately adjcaent to train station. 3 street frontages totaling 61.6 metres plus 4 on-site car spaces. B4 “Mixed Use” zoning allowing future redevelopment incl. residential (STCA). Thriving inner western hub of Sydney with Council encouraging medium density residential development with relaxed FSR’s and surrounding 70 metre height limits (SCTA). Attractive fixed 3% annual rental increases. Westpac pay ...
Development Potential Four homes to be sold in one line land area 1844m2 approx. with rear street access. Zoned R1 general residential zoning and scope for apartment development to take advantage of the location subject to council approval. With floor space ratio of 2:1 and a height limit of 14 metres, the site features 41 metre frontage with rear street access and is currently occupied by 4 residences. Investors and developers don't miss out on this development opportunity.
Tenanted investment or development opportunity Nexus Property Services presents you with this outstanding tenanted investment property with potential development opportunity.
1 mins away from Burwood Station.
4 retail shops on ground floor and 7 offices on level 1, all tenanted and yearly rental income of $280K.
Total of 700SQM, future residential development STCA
For more details please contact Andrew 0411 728 882.
DA Approved Development Site Approved boarding house, provides the opportunity for developers, savvy investors etc. to purchase and take advantage of the approval for 33 rooms plus managers room. Zoned R3 medium density set on 929m2 approx. short walking distance to either Strathfield or Homebush amenities. Presently a 2 storey grand residence with loads of off street parking. Market data shows low vacancy rates and strong rental returns.
Newly built block of 22 residential apartments in-one-line JLL are exclusively appointed to bring to market 2-6 Bede Street, Strathfield. Key Features include;
+ Passive investment - 22 residential apartments in-one-line
+ Fully leased - Gross passing income $588,837* p.a.
+ Recently built with depreciation benefits
+ Ability to strata subdivide (STCA)
+ Desired Inner West area
+ Highly functional design with strong unit mix
+ 4km* to Burwood, 15km* to Parramatta CBD, 15km* to Sydney CBD
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing 5:00pm (AEST) Thursday 1 June 2017
Corner Development Site; GFA - 2087m2 Ray White Commercial NSW (Sydney City Fringe) are proud to offer 319 Liverpool Road as a raw development site. The property is located 12 km west of the Sydney CBD and 15 km from Parramatta CBD. With excellent access to public transport, it's just 1.8 km from Strathfield train station and busses stop out the front of the building. Close to schools parks and shopping centres (2.4 km from Burwood Westfield), also 6km from Olympic park and 3km from Sydney markets.
Property sits within Burwood Council, Zone B2: Local Centre HOB: 20M FSR: 2.5:1 Land area: 835 sqm GFA: 2,087 sqm Two street fro...
Excellent Exposure. Occupying a prominent position with excellent exposure, this building is currently leased as a pharmacy and offers the investor instant income with upside for redevelopment in the future with B4 Mixed Use with Multi Level Building Envelope zoning. Complete with rear access and surrounded by many new high rise and medium density developments. This property provides the lucky buyer affordability, instant income and strong growth prospects with its redevelopment potential.
Block of 12 Units on 700sqm approx Offered for the first time in many years is this low maintenance block of residential units comprising 12 x 1 bedroom units, all with open plan living areas, large bedrooms, kitchens and allocated parking. Currently all leased and ideally positioned within easy walking distance to both Strathfield and Burwood amenities offering an exceptional opportunity to builders, developers and investors alike.
* 3 level, full brick residential building in ideal location * Spacious 1 bedroom apartments with kitchen, bathroom and parking * Low maintenance brick building with side driveway to rear * Land s...
121sqm Retail in the heart of Strathfield An incredible chance to acquire a brand new retail space in the heart of Strathfield with excellent exposure to pedestrian and vehicle traffic, easy accessibility as well as within walking distance to both Strathfield and Burwood train stations.
* Landmark location in the heart of Strathfield * Excellent street presence and exposure * Metres to cafes, train station and amenities
Limited Release of Car Spaces Perfectly located within walking distance from Strathfield station and shopping facilities are these limited number of car spaces which have been placed on the market for sale. Add value to your property or invest in this superb opportunity!
* Limited release of car spaces within a secure basement * Boutique residential complex with auto gate * Walk to Strathfield Station, shops and amenities * Excellent investment potential or add to your property value
CORNER SHOWROOM AND RESIDENCE * Large freehold property on corner location with ground floor showroom and 5 bedroom residence above
* 2 street frontages on corner of Liverpool Road and Hedges Avenue
* 25 metre shop frontage with 2 driveway access
* 8 car spaces at front for customers
* Rear lane access for stock deliveries
* Take away food corridor, opposite KFC & McDonalds
* 1st floor 5 bedroom unit with 2 large living areas
PROMINENT CORNER INDUSTRIAL SITE WITH BUILDING John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with approx. 600 sqm of free standing building on a prominent corner site known as 78-80 Cosgrove Road, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south. The property comprises:
* Land area 1,360 sqm * Approx. 600 sqm of building area * Two storey office and storage space available * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
INDUSTRIAL RAW LOTS FOR SALE FROM 417 SQM - READY TO BUILD John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land on a prominent corner site known as 17-25 Pilcher Street, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south. The property comprises:
* Approx. 417 sqm parcel of industrial land being released * Drainage and survey completed * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
Sale Schedule: Lot 32 - Land area 419 sqm Lot 33 - Land area 418 sqm Lot 34 - Land area 417 sqm
INDUSTRIAL LAND WITH HIGH CLEARANCE BUILDING John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with approx 480 sqm of free standing building on a prominent site known as 17-25 Pilcher Street, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south. The property comprises:
* Land area 978 sqm * Approx. 480 sqm of building area * High clearance warehouse * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
INDUSTRIAL LAND RELEASE John Hill & Co is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with two free standing buildings on a prominent corner site known as 78-80 Cosgrove Road and 17-25 Pilcher Street, Strathfield South. The site is conveniently located off the Hume Highway, close to Centenary Drive to the north and Punchbowl Road to the south. The property comprises:
* Approx. 3,592 sqm parcel of industrial land being released in 5 lots * 133 m Frontage in total * High clearance warehouses and office space available * Zoning IN1 General Industrial * FSR 1:1
Substantial Inner West Residential Development Site* - Substantial site area of 3,056sq m**
- 7 detached dwellings for sale 'In-One-Line'
- Level site benefitting from three street frontages
- Situated within the Draft Parramatta Road Urban Transformation Strategy area
- Proposed high density residential zoning
- Proposed 42 metre height limit
- Potential to construct a prestigious residential development*
- Situated within minutes' walk of Westfield Burwood, Burwood Park, CBD & Railway Station
Development opportunity in highly sought after Inner West location Highly sought after residential development opportunity within the strong Inner Western residential market.
- Current Development Application for 42 apartments designed by Mijollo International Architects;
- Short walk to Burwood Railway Station;
- Key shopping district including Westfield Burwood within 700 metres;
- Surrounded by prestigious primary and secondary schools; and
- Convenient accessibility to Sydney CBD and other metropolitan locations via multiple transportation options.
Street Front Retail Shops Register your interest now for the Off the Plan retail shops at 7 Deane St, near corner of Marmaduke St, Burwood. It is located around 150 meters away from Burwood station, and is very close to Westfield Shopping Centre and cafes.
* Various choices of different sizes retail shops on the ground floor, all with parking
* Above the shops, there are 24 storeys serviced apartments and residential apartments.
* Award-winning architect, AJ+C, has designed the building for today’s contemporary lifestyles.
* The property is due to complete in late 2018