ST KILDA SUPERSITE WITH PERMITS 25-31 GREEVES STREET & 14 VALE STREET, ST KILDA
• Outstanding corner location • Permit approved site • 63 apartments + 4 office suites • 86 basement car parks • Zoning: Mixed Use • Land Area: 1,407 sqm (approx) • Current rental income: $122,660 pa (approx) • 7km from Melbourne CBD
Located in one of Melbourne’s most Iconic suburbs and only minutes from St Kilda Beach and the famous Acland Street which is home to businesses such as Sportsgirl, ANZ, Westpac, Woolworths, Big Mouth, the Vineyard and many more.
Whole Residential Block in St Kilda Refurbished as new modern 3 level residential apartment block. 14 units plus 10 car spaces all on separate titles, ideal for individual on selling. Substantial building of 716 sqm plus garages, balconies and courtyards on large 695 sqm site. Stunning up to date contemporary style development. Salto Access Control security system. Well located on the edge of St Kilda’s vibrant heart. Perfect position close to all amenities, plus easy access to public transport. Excellent rental history, currently 100% occupied. Significant income tax saving depreciation. Rent: $275,000 pa.
3 Iconic St Kilda Beach Freeholds! Outstanding opportunity to acquire irreplaceable freehold buildings with land bank and long term re-development potential (STCA) situated along St Kilda’s Iconic restaurant and lifestyle precinct.
7 Fitzroy Street Land Area: 120m2 approx. Rent: $111,508 pa plus outs and GST. Restaurant and residence.
9 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 368m2 approx. Rent: $161,820 pa plus outs and GST. Ground floor Restaurant and 3 separate apartments.
11 – 15 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 847m2 approx 3 level building with 3 ground floor commercial tenancies plus 10 apartments. Rent: $428,045, pa plus outs and GST....
BLUE RIBBON OPPORTUNITY - ISLAND SITE WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS 1 VICTORIA AVENUE, ALBERT PARK
* Blue ribbon opportunity in highly sought after and tightly held Bridport Street retail precinct
* Island site: 503sqm (approx.)
* Combined street frontage: 45m (approx.)
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Opportunity to develop, refurbish or substantially renovate (STCA)
* Well serviced by public transport with tram services and the front door
* Generous terms - Six month settlement
Boutique Windsor townhouse development This permit approved development site is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s premium lifestyle precincts. Sites of this nature are extremely hard to find and offers astute developers an opportunity to build a project beyond compare.
• Boutique development with a town planning permit already approved
• Boasting 5 luxury townhouses over 3 expansive levels
• Located in a bustling pocket of Windsor and surrounded by world class amenity
• Strong median house price in excess of $1.43 mill
• Adjoining the iconic Windsor Castle Hotel and only 365m to Chapel Street
• Meters to the nearest...
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12