3 Iconic St Kilda Beach Freeholds! Outstanding opportunity to acquire irreplaceable freehold buildings with land bank and long term re-development potential (STCA) situated along St Kilda’s Iconic restaurant and lifestyle precinct.
7 Fitzroy Street Land Area: 120m2 approx. Rent: $111,508 pa plus outs and GST. Restaurant and residence.
9 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 368m2 approx. Rent: $161,820 pa plus outs and GST. Ground floor Restaurant and 3 separate apartments.
11 – 15 Fitzroy Street. Land Area: 847m2 approx 3 level building with 3 ground floor commercial tenancies plus 10 apartments. Rent: $428,045, pa plus outs and GST....
RARE ST KILDA SUPERSITE 25-31 GREEVES STREET & 14 VALE STREET, ST KILDA
• Outstanding corner location • Permit approved site • 63 apartments + 4 office suites • 86 basement car parks • Zoning: Mixed Use • Land Area: 1,407 sqm (approx) • Current rental income: $122,660 pa (approx) • 7km from Melbourne CBD
Located in one of Melbourne’s most Iconic suburbs and only minutes from St Kilda Beach and the famous Acland Street which is home to businesses such as Sportsgirl, ANZ, Westpac, Woolworths, Big Mouth, the Vineyard and many more.
Unmissable Inkerman Street Development Opportunity Development site (STCA) for sale in unbeatable Inkerman Street location. Close to public transport as well as St Kilda's best shops, cafes and restaurants all with easy access to highways.
*Land size 225sqm approx *6m frontage approx *Prime development site (STCA) *Private sale - Won't last long!
RENOVATE, INVEST OR DEVELOP BY THE BEACH - LET YOUR CREATIVITY LOOSE With front and rear street frontages, 3 titles (2 to rear street), a minute from the beach, existing food use and very flexible Commercial 1 zoning, this character shop and dwelling offers a fantastic opportunity for renovators, builders, investors and small developers (sta).
Easy off street parking from Bleakhouse Lane at the rear and the city tram at the front door are further enhanced by abundant street parking nearby.
All of the attractions of Albert Park are within easy reach and the property has a deep front awning for shade on balmy summer afternoons.
A Premier Asset with Limitless Potential and Scale An extremely rare opportunity to refurbish, redevelop or convert your own corner of Collins Street.
• Improved with a 25,000 sqm* vacant office building and 82 basement car parks
• Significant land holding of 2,241 sqm* on square corner site
• Surrounded by a plethora of office, retail and entertainment amenity as well as public transport links and private vehicle accessibility
• Uninterrupted panoramic views
• NABER's exempt
• Potential to build up to 160 m* and a variety of uses including office, hotel and residential (STCA)
For more information, please contact the exclusi...