Prestigious Waterfront Office Building in the Heart of Melbourne JLL is proud to offer for sale 12 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne, Australia, a prestigious investment opportunity situated on the edge of the Yarra River in Melbourne’s exciting Southbank precinct.
• Suitable for owner occupiers or investors
• Building area of 20,250 sqm*
• Amazing views of the Melbourne CBD skyline
• Direct access to Flinders Street Train Station
• Superior location in the heart of Southbank’s riverside mixed use precinct
• Enormous freehold island site of 6,603 sqm*
• One of 4 office buildings with significant water frontage
• Surrounded by Southbank’s premi...
IRREPLACEABLE ISLAND SITE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale 8 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Island site with four street frontages
- Flexible mixed use zoning
- Excellent development potential including residential, commercial or hotel (STCA)
- Prime location close to St Kilda Road, Melbourne CBD and South Bank
- Unrivalled amenity surrounded by Royal Botanic Gardens, Albert Park Lake, Yarra River and bayside suburbs
- Easy access to public transport including Domain Interchange and new Melbourne Metro Rail Train Station
- Solid holding income with...
Development Site with Income! Ripe for future development, two buildings on two titles, to be sold together and offered for Private Sale.
This prime site located within the new Montague Development Precinct offers a combined frontage of 20+ metres* on a total land area of 829m2*, two rear ROW access points from Gladstone Street and Boundary Street and a sought after Capital City 1 Zoning.
The Montague precinct is bound by the West Gate Freeway, City Road, Boundary Street, Fishermens Bend and the St Kilda Light Rail line. The structure plan was undertaken by the City of Port Phillip in 2010 and aims to refresh...
Exceptional investment and unsurpassable development opportunity Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
City Fringe Gem with Upside Potential Situated in this prized CBD fringe location. Positioned metres from St Kilda Road boulevard and adjacent to Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance, Royal Botanical Gardens, approx 1.5km
to the Central Business District and a short stroll to the Albert Park Lake.
- Note: Land: 344sqm approx
- Land Dimensions: 10,06m x 34.20m approx
- Secure passing income
- Lease expires June 2018 (no options to renew)
- Rear right of away
- Development potential for high density apartment living as evidenced by the local high rise multi storey residential apartment complexes on Dorcas Street, St Kilda R...
A Premier Asset with Limitless Potential and Scale An extremely rare opportunity to refurbish, redevelop or convert your own corner of Collins Street.
• Improved with a 25,000 sqm* vacant office building and 82 basement car parks
• Significant land holding of 2,241 sqm* on square corner site
• Surrounded by a plethora of office, retail and entertainment amenity as well as public transport links and private vehicle accessibility
• Uninterrupted panoramic views
• NABER's exempt
• Potential to build up to 160 m* and a variety of uses including office, hotel and residential (STCA)
For more information, please contact the exclusi...