Suberb Office Space On City Fringe - Owner/Occupier Or Investor Located on the fringe of the city in South Geelong, 9B Strong Street offers exceptional, high quality office space with the ability to accommodate a large organisation or corporate headquarters. A great opportunity for investors or owner occupiers and all within close proximity to the South Geelong Train Station.
For Sale or Lease.
* Building area: 630m2 approx
* Potential rent: $85,000pa
* Modern fit out
* Reception, 14+ offices, boardroom, meeting rooms
* Large open plan workspace
* Disabled toilets
* Heating & air conditioning throughout
* Ample on-street parking
* Located cl...
Quality City Fringe Offices * Full fitted out air conditioned and open plan area
* Reception, meeting rooms, boardroom, amenities and kitchen
* Building area 630m2 approx
* On-site parking and close to South Geelong Railway Station
* Zoned Industrial 1
CBD Office Space With Flexible Options This office space can be utilised as two spaces or as a whole. Currently leased by two tenants but with the opportunity to occupy the ground floor space almost immediately, this would suit an owner/occupier or investor.
* Total area: 173m2 approx
* Ground Floor: 95m2 approx
* First Floor: 60m2 approx
* Modern interior
* Secure undercover car parks x2
* Good amenities
* Zoned 'Business 2'
* Total income $37,740 + GST p/a
* Great investment in the middle of Geelong's business district
* Opportunity to occupy, whilst collecting income and providing flexibility in the future
No work needed just move in * Architecturally designed two story office
* Immaculately presented
* Commercial grade fitout with excellent amenities including shower
* 2 secure basement car parks
* Fully air conditioned with security alarm
* Suited to owner occupiers or investors
* Building area: 145m2 (approx.)
CBD Office Freehold Investment * Art deco styled quality fitted out office (90m2 approx)
* Currently tenanted until November 2018 to an operator of a nationally branded business
* Current rental of $19,278pa plus GST and Outgoings
* Would suit small investor or self managed super fund
* 10% deposit, balance 60 days
* Zoned Activity Centre Zone 1
Rare CBD Multi-level Commercial Office Complex * Prime CBD located professional services - ground floor plus 3 additional floors serviced by lift
* Secured tenancies with current gross lease at $234,223pa plus GST (Projected $259,223 plus GST)
* Close to major offices of the TAC, Worksafe, Deakin Waterfront Campus, Geelong Railway Station and major shopping complexes
* Zoned Activity Centre Zone 1
CBD Investment - Unique City Freehold. The subject property is situated within the former St. Giles Church, a bluestone building constructed 1861 that features stained glass windows and a slate roof.
The office building features two (2) separate entry areas, one (1) from the common property area and one (1) directly off Gheringhap Street.
The ground floor comprises an entry area, waiting room, reception area, three (3) treatment rooms and bathroom.
Carpeted stairs lead to the first floor which comprises an open landing area, treatment rooms, laser room, spray tan room, secure drug wardrobe, kitchenette and bathroom.
High Profile Corner A fantastic opportunity awaits the future owner(s) of this retail store(s). Situated under a multilevel apartment complex in Geelong's CBD, this space is adjacent to a future serviced apartment complex with customers right on your doorstep. With services already connected, fit out and decorate the space to your liking.
- 75 square metres*
- Central retail space adjacent to an existing convenience store
- Plenty of natural light
- Kitchen ready for fit-out
- Secure car space
Reserved for a ‘convenience restaurant’, unlock the potential of this space as a:
HEALTHY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - GEELONG PRIVATE MEDICAL CENTRE 73-79 Little Ryrie Street, Geelong
CBRE Victorian Health, Aged and Child Care, acting under instruction from Receivers and Managers KPMG, are delighted to offer for sale the Geelong Private Medical Centre.
Rarely does an offering of this calibre in the health sector publicly come to the market, mostly underpinned by an ASX listed tenant - Healthscope - Australia's second largest private hospital operator. Since its establishment in 1985, Healthscope has expanded to operate 45 hospitals and 48 medical centres across Australia, with over 18,000 employees nationally.