Opportunity to develop in one of Melbourne’s most sought after, exciting locations. Plans & permits for 108 apartments designed by Plus Architecture issued under the former planning guidelines.
Located in the heart of South Yarra’s Forrest Hill precinct between Yarra River and Toorak Road. The property is surrounded by stunning parklands, the Yarra River and an abundance of retail and entertainment options on Toorak Road and Chapel Street
Within easy reach of Melbourne’s CBD via trams on Toorak Road and Chapel Street and trains via South Yarra station 300 meters away
Terms: 10% deposit, balance of monies due 90/120 days
Grab a major slice of South Yarra To be sold as a whole, this pair of free standing apartment buildings convey interwar period authenticity that provides a classical context for 14 impressively renovated apartments. Each inviting floor-plan features a welcoming central living/dining area with reverse cycle heating/cooling and traditional steel casement windows beneath high ceilings, a separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a double bedroom complemented by built-in robes, served by a separate bathroom. Consistently in demand due not only to their character and comfort but also because of their location, these eng...
A Premier Asset with Limitless Potential and Scale An extremely rare opportunity to refurbish, redevelop or convert your own corner of Collins Street.
• Improved with a 25,000 sqm* vacant office building and 82 basement car parks
• Significant land holding of 2,241 sqm* on square corner site
• Surrounded by a plethora of office, retail and entertainment amenity as well as public transport links and private vehicle accessibility
• Uninterrupted panoramic views
• NABER's exempt
• Potential to build up to 160 m* and a variety of uses including office, hotel and residential (STCA)
For more information, please contact the exclusi...