100% LEASED TO NSW GOVERNMENT TENANT CBRE is delighted to offer 100% freehold interest in 8 Buller Street, Port Macquarie. The property offers investors a fully leased income generating opportunity secured by a Government owned corporation - Essential Energy.
Investment highlights include:
- Strong Government tenant leased to Essential Energy - Australia's largest electricity network operator
- Net income: $1,770,409.20 pa*
- New 5 year lease with options
- NLA: 6,214* sqm split across two buildings
- 4.0 star NABERS (Energy) rating
- Zoning to allow for high density residential conversion
Port Macquarie Commercial Industrial Unit Land Release - Investment Opportunity Macquarie Park Industrial Estate is strategically positioned at the new Port Macquarie Sancrox Interchange near the Cassegrain Winery. This 46 Lot Industrial Land Release featuring Lot sizes ranging from 1000 sqm at $298,000 to 9100 sqm. 10% deposit on exchange now, with delayed settlement due in 2018.
Direct B-Double access off M1 Pacific Highway to the Port Macquarie Industrial Estate. An ideal commercial and industrial business investment with purpose build roads and access and without the congestion of Port Macquarie CBD and Lake Road Industrial Area traffic congestion.
Ideal location f...
Macquarie Park Industrial Estate - Now Available * 29 lots available in Stages 1 and 2.
* Limited opportunity with lot sizes ranging from 1,000 m2 to 9,000 m2.
* Direct B double truck and heavy vehicle access off the M1 Pacific Highway (currently being upgraded to 4 lane).
* Buy now and pay later ! 10% deposit on exchange with settlement in 2018.
* Bank returns are low - diversify and improve your investment returns with industrial rental income!
High Profile Development Site * Gateway site to high growth Port Macquarie
* Approximately 23 acres (9.27 hectares)
* Residential zoned (R1)/Mixed use zoning
* 3 road frontages
* D/A flexible
* Beside future industrial/business precinct
* A unique and prominent location with a high volume of vehicular traffic
* Major growth area
* Shops, schools and bus service nearby
Attention All Developers Expressions of interest are sought for 3.92 hectares of land in this growth area of Port Macquarie. This large undeveloped parcel of land borders the main industrial area and a quality residential subdivision. Located close to the Lake Innes Village Shopping Centre and just a few hundred metres from the new university, this site offers a great investment opportunity with a unique location. There is potential to subdivide, develop student accommodation, or build a dream home - all subject to council approval. The current owner is motivated to sell and will consider all reasonable proposals.