Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced
Industrial Land - Industrial zoned allotment available for purchase in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator - Land area of 1.13*ha
Prime Redevelopment Site Prime redevelopment land with great frontage onto James Street for sale - situated on a total land area of 1,684m2. Located next door to Downs Office Equipment, this site consists of 9 tenancies which bring in a consistent income per month.
The site also includes high roller door access to the workshop area in building one, full height sliding door to warehouse tenancies including personal access door and lots of natural light, with saw tooth roof design.
For further information, please contact Leon Carlile.
Industrial Land 5122m2 This prime piece of industrial land is completely hard stand ready for heavy vehicles.
The 5122m2 hardstand block is party fenced with underground power and water to the wide front gate. It is situated at the end of the cul-de-sac with wide load access for low loaders and semi-trailers and all weather access to the site.
Surrounded by a diverse range of businesses including civil contractors, plumbing contractors, manufacturers, etc.
Massive Price Reduction - 10,760m2 Lot zoned Medium Impact Industry'
- 17m wide access handle to site
- Access to power, water and sewage
- Potential to subdivide. Currently on 3 lots
- Very competitively priced at less than $38/m2
- Opportunity for staged industrial development, or land bank for the future
Development Opportunity - Great Exposure - 1752 sq m commercial vacant land in a prime location on James St.
- Opportunity to build premises to suit your business needs or land bank for future development.
- OR could suit investor for design & construct.
- Call for more info.
CBD Development Site Opposite Grand Central Ideally positioned opposite the newly developed Grand Central and adjacent to McDonalds, is a prime 794m2 allotment ready for development.
The Principal Centre zoning provides for a wide range of commercial and residential uses and the provision to build to six storeys will offer views over the city and looking North towards the proposed Toowoomba Railway Parklands.
The property is currently improved by a 160m2 House/Office building and with car parking in high demand, the site will provide a viable income stream whilst going through the DA process.
Fantastic Development Opportunity - CBD Fringe Land - Corner Position With the new Bunnings development underway, this end of the CBD is undergoing a transformation and becoming sought after - here is your opportunity to take advantage of a great location, positioned close to The Mill Precinct and Bunnings site
- 808* sqm block ideally located on the northern fringe of Toowoomba's CBD
Build your own retail or office with CBD location!! * Prime CBD fringe location * Zoned mixed use * Build to suit your business needs * Vacant blocks of land 500m2 - 2000m2 available * Excellent exposure
Accelerating success. Contact Dan Dwan from Colliers International for further information.
Competitively Priced Industrial Block - 1,000m2 lot
- Level block
- Competitively priced
- Fenced and with power
- Close to bypass road into CBD
- Toowoomba Regional Council zoning Emerging Communities'
Prime CBD Development Opportunity! • Combined land area of 2,445m2 with a 32m* frontage to Clopton Street and 48m* frontage to William Street
• Zoned Mixed Use allowing for a multitude of uses such as accountancy or solicitor firms, medical, Restaurants/Retailers and more
• Located within the Toowoomba Regional Council’s 8 Storey precinct (subject to TRC approval)
• Fantastic exposure in Toowoomba’s CBD in close proximity to other key business premises such as the Department of Transport & Main Roads, the Toowoomba Court House, numerous office operators, cafes and more
• The site currently comprises two residential dwel...
- Land Area: 809* sqm - All services are available - High profile site in the Toowoomba CBD - Architect Plans show possible development - Basement carpark 21 Cars, ground level 400* sqm nla, first & second levels each 400* sqm - 9 car parks at front on grade. Suggest ground floor Retail and Levels 1 & 2 office accomodation - Zoning: Principal Centre Zone
The site is located opposite Grand Central Shopping Centre and between the Downs Club and the ABC Studio's and offices, which will give it a constant and strong exposure to the market.
16,137m2 Prime Industrial Predominantly Leased Sheds in North Toowoomba - Fully leased yield is 9.0%
- 100m from Toowoomba Bypass Mort St feeder road
- Some tenants have leased for over 15yrs
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 16,137m2 land parcel with 6066m2 of net letable area, is a great choice for those seeking a steady existing rent roll with great upside and a good land banking opportunity. 76 Vanity Street and 20 Thackeray Street are located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. With many tenants having been in place for 15 years, a rarity in the modern mark...
Fantastic Commercial Investment with great Upside - 8.6% net yield
- 100 metres from Tmba Bypass feeder road
- Great opportunity
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 13,450m2 land parcel with 4866m2 of net letable area showing a current yield of 8.6% is a great choice for investors. 76 Vanity Street is located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. Some tenants have been in place for well over 15 years, which is quite incredible in the modern market. There is strong upside in rental increases as some tenants have not had an increase for a number ...
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...