90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba
Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
16,137m2 Prime Industrial Predominantly Leased Sheds in North Toowoomba - Fully leased yield is 9.0%
- 100m from Toowoomba Bypass Mort St feeder road
- Some tenants have leased for over 15yrs
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 16,137m2 land parcel with 6066m2 of net letable area, is a great choice for those seeking a steady existing rent roll with great upside and a good land banking opportunity. 76 Vanity Street and 20 Thackeray Street are located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. With many tenants having been in place for 15 years, a rarity in the modern mark...
Fantastic Commercial Investment with great Upside - 8.6% net yield
- 100 metres from Tmba Bypass feeder road
- Great opportunity
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 13,450m2 land parcel with 4866m2 of net letable area showing a current yield of 8.6% is a great choice for investors. 76 Vanity Street is located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. Some tenants have been in place for well over 15 years, which is quite incredible in the modern market. There is strong upside in rental increases as some tenants have not had an increase for a number ...
CBD Fringe Development Opportunity * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Competitively Priced Industrial Block - 1,000m2 lot
- Level block
- Competitively priced
- Fenced and with power
- Close to bypass road into CBD
- Toowoomba Regional Council zoning Emerging Communities'
One of the Last Corner Sites Left. - Land Area: 15,900m2 - TRC Zoning: Medium Impact Industry. - Frontage: Corner Position with exposure to North and Mort Streets. - Development: Ideal for Fuel, Food, Aged Care, Multi - building, Industrial and or Bulky Goods. - Suitable: Utilize the proposed Toowoomba Range Bypass link feeder road.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Fantastic Development Opportunity - CBD Fringe Land - Corner Position - 808* mï¿½ block ideally located on the northern fringe of Toowoomba's CBD - Positioned close to The Mill Precinct and future Bunnings development site - Fully fenced and level corner block - 3 street frontage - Mixed Use zoning provides a magnitude of uses
Development Potential With High Exposure - Total land area 2442m2 fully fenced corner site close to Bunnings with great access and exposure to North and South Bound traffic
- Medium Impact Zoning opening up many opportunities
- House on site with holding income potential or maybe turn into an office, or shift off site. Has recently been refurbished inside.
- Significant hardstand areas with concrete and gravel, previously leased for different uses
CBD Development Opportunity • Combined land area of 2,445m2 with a 32* metre frontage to Clopton Street and 48* metres frontage to William Street
• Zoned mixed use allowing for a multitude of uses such as accountancy or solicitor firms, medical, Restaurants/Retailers and more
• Located within the Toowoomba Regional Council’s 8 Storey precinct (subject to TRC approval)
• Fantastic exposure in Toowoomba’s CBD in close proximity to other key business premises such as the Department of Transport & Main Roads, the Toowoomba Court House, numerous office operators, cafes and more
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
- Land Area: 809* SQM - All services are available - High profile site in the Toowoomba CBD - Architect Plans show possible development - Basement carpark 21 Cars, ground level 400* SQM nla, first & second levels each 400* SQM - 9 car parks at front on grade. Suggest ground floor Retail and Levels 1 & 2 office accomodation - Zoning: Principal Centre Zone
The site is located opposite Grand Central Shopping Centre and between the Downs Club and the ABC Studio's and offices, which will give it a constant and strong exposure to the market.