Industrial Land 5122m2 This prime piece of industrial land is completely hard stand ready for heavy vehicles.
The 5122m2 hardstand block is party fenced with underground power and water to the wide front gate. It is situated at the end of the cul-de-sac with wide load access for low loaders and semi-trailers and all weather access to the site.
Surrounded by a diverse range of businesses including civil contractors, plumbing contractors, manufacturers, etc.
SUBURBAN SHOPPING CENTRE INVESTMENT Expressions of Interest – Fully leased shopping centre with upside!
Prominently exposed on one of Toowoomba’s main roads, Taylor Street, is this rare opportunity to secure a convenience based retail Shopping Centre, Wyalla Plaza!
Property features include:
• Strong trading Toowoomba shopping centre
• Solid net income of $1,150,000pa + all outgoings + GST
• 3,997m2 of lettable area spread over 6 buildings on a 14,028sqm allotment
• Ample onsite parking is provided for 172 vehicles
• 100% tenanted with a diverse tenancy mix with a range of service and retail tenants
16,137m2 Prime Industrial Predominantly Leased Sheds in North Toowoomba - Fully leased yield is 9.0%
- 100m from Toowoomba Bypass Mort St feeder road
- Some tenants have leased for over 15yrs
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 16,137m2 land parcel with 6066m2 of net letable area, is a great choice for those seeking a steady existing rent roll with great upside and a good land banking opportunity. 76 Vanity Street and 20 Thackeray Street are located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. With many tenants having been in place for 15 years, a rarity in the modern mark...
Fantastic Commercial Investment with great Upside - 8.6% net yield
- 100 metres from Tmba Bypass feeder road
- Great opportunity
Located in the North Toowoomba Industrial Precinct, this 13,450m2 land parcel with 4866m2 of net letable area showing a current yield of 8.6% is a great choice for investors. 76 Vanity Street is located less than 100 metres from the Toowoomba Bypass Mort Street feeder road. Buying now for future upside is ideal. Some tenants have been in place for well over 15 years, which is quite incredible in the modern market. There is strong upside in rental increases as some tenants have not had an increase for a number ...
Commercial Value Add Opportunity - 2,140m2 total land area over 3 lots
- 1,517m2 building GFA over 2 levels
- Features air-cond. multiple offices/ amenities to ground floor + large open plan/ board room
- Community based use with value-add potential with current D.A in place to convert to Offices
- Adjoining car parking for up to 39 spaces
- In close proximity to the new Bunnings Warehouse / proposed Railway Parklands
- Inspections strictly by appointment
Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Competitively Priced Industrial Block - 1,000m2 lot
- Level block
- Competitively priced
- Fenced and with power
- Close to bypass road into CBD
- Toowoomba Regional Council zoning Emerging Communities'
North Toowoomba Storage Facility - 2,024m2* over 2 lots
- Low Impact Industry zoning
- 1,380m2* total building area
- 490m2* western tenancy (Leased)
- 890m2* vacant shed (suit End-User)
- Inspections by appointment
1.69Ha* Toowoomba Industrial Complex - 1.69Ha land area over 3 Lots
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- 400m* exposure to Mort Street/ pending major CBD connection to 2nd Range Crossing
- 250m2* air-conditioned office blocks
- 715m2* high-bay front warehouse + awning
- 830m2* various rear workshops, storage sheds, awnings, offices & multiple amenities
- Information Memorandum available
A-Class Offices in Emerging Northern Precinct - 2,539m2 land area with brilliant access
- DA approved 1400m2+ of professional office space over 2 levels
- Purchase as raw land or developed office precinct
- Stunning Building & presentation
- 58 off-street and undercover car spaces
The Only High Impact Industry Land For Sale in Toowoomba - Act Today! • 5.12Ha Land located at the door step to the Mort Street interchange of the new Toowoomba Bypass • Relatively flat developable land • The only high impact industry blocks on the open market • TRC actually wants High Impact Industry on this block • Perfect for manufacturing, electricity infrastructure, telecommunications and special industries • Huge potential • Buy now, subdivide later!
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
3,238m* Toowoomba Northside Development Site Opportunity - 6 adjoining titled portions
- 4 existing residences, 1 shop & 1 office
- Designated Residential Choice, Urban Residential' mixed use site
- Main street frontage within 1.5 km* of city centre
- Approx. 70m* frontage to Ruthven Street
- Close proximity to Northpoint Shopping Centre, schools & public transport
Moderate Yard Area with Improvements - 2,808m* over 5 lots + 405m* lot (licensed)
- 350m* shed + mezzanine storage
- 170m* offices & male/female toilets + carport
- Conveniently located between Ruthven & Mort Streets, just North of Bridge Street
- Builders Yard' use with long-term tenant now on monthly lease (Open Space' zoning)
- Suits alternate uses subject to TRC approval
- Freehold Only Business Not For Sale
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba
Industrial Land - Industrial zoned allotment available for purchase in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator - Land area of 1.13*ha
Industry Complex - North Toowoomba -4,866m* in building area
-Situated on 13,450m* lot
-Zoning: Low Impact Industry' precinct
-36 individual leasehold sites
-Established tenancies in place with average occupancy of up to 10 year periods
-Realistic gross rental outgoings $30,000 p.a.*
-Site income available on request