EOI - Closing Thursday 16th March at 4pm - Generational North Melbourne Freehold with Development Upside (STCA) 139-149 Boundary Road, North Melbourne offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase in one of Melbourne's highly sought after commercial hubs.
The 4,504sqm* site comprises a multi-level showroom/office/warehouse with multiple access from Boundary Road and Alfred Street.
Positioned just 2km* from the Melbourne CBD, Queen Victoria Market and 1km* from the Royal Children's Hospital and Macaulay Railway Station, this property provides easy access to major arterials such as Flemington Road and CityLink.
+ Total building area: 4,938sqm*
+ Total land area: 4,504sqm*
OPTIONS GALORE !! A rare offering in a sought after and prime Melbourne city fringe suburb of North Melbourne.
Stand alone building comprising -
* High quality office area of 351 sqm
* Warehouse / store of 749 sqm
* Currently zoned IN 3
* Large power supply
* Secure side driveway leading to rear carpark or additional undercover storage area.
NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY This unique development site offers unrivalled attributes in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after locations.
- Total Land Area: 5,084 sqm (approx) - Mixed Use Zoning enabling high density residential development (STCA) - Picturesque River Frontage - 29 metre (approx) frontage to Hobsons Rd - Existing cashflow from two tenancies - Minutes to CBD
One of Melbourne CBD's Last Remaining Landbanking Opportunities Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 496-508 La Trobe Street with the following key attributes;
- Site of 1,877m² of prime, irreplaceable landholding across five (5) certificate of titles
- Currently occupied by national tenant Secure Parking
- Significant frontage of 30 metres* on La Trobe Street
- A rare opportunity in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs for land of this magnitude
- Located in close proximity to the CBD’s first independent schools Haileybury City Campus
- Surrounded by exceptional amenity including the Queen Victoria Market,...
Premium Commercial Value Add Opportunity in Melbourne's Most Sought After Locale CBRE presents for your consideration one of Melbourne city fringes best development / investment / value add / development propositions
Huge exposure and growth potential Well configured land parcel with high exposure in a growth precinct within metres of the CBD with existing warehouse clear-span building with access from three (3) sides.
Key features include:
• Land area 550 sqm (approx)
• Building of 500 sqm (approx) all on one (1) level
• Warehouse style accommodation with a pitched roof and exposed wooden trusses
• Wide 14.12 metre frontage with high volume passing traffic
• 500 metres to North Melbourne Train Station
• Ideal funky office conversion for an astute investor or creative business following a minimal industrial fitout, polis...
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
PRIME CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE This exceptional development opportunity is situated within the highly sought West Melbourne precinct
Over recent years this location has undergone significant gentrification with numerous mixed use developments completed, under construction or soon to commence
- Land Area: 1,031m²* - Frontages to: Spencer Street: 31m* Roden Street: 32.3m* - Short Term Income: $60,000*pa - Mixed Use Zoning - Close to: Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens & Station, Southern Cross Station, Docklands, Melbourne Central & Emporium Melbourne