Newsagency + Gift Shop * Modern clean shop fit
* Ample parking
* Location growth corridor
* Potential to grow business
* Local community shopping centre - Coles Major Tenant
* Lotto Sales $1,000,000 plus
* Enquire now!
* Contact Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for further details or an inspection
Price: $100,000 + S.A.V
Area: Total: 176m²
Murrumba Downs is a suburb of the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is located east of Kallangur on the Bruce Highway 24 km north of the Brisbane central business district.
Corner Position Development Site Corner Position Development Site
• 1745m Land And Warehouse
• Zoned Local Centre
• Close To Lawnton Station
• Corner Position With Station Road
• Retail A Full-Line Supermarket, Convenience Store, Personal Services And Specialty Stores
• Commercial Local Professional Offices
• Residential Medium Density, Low Density And Low Rise
• Community Artistic, Social Or Cultural Facilities, Child Care, Education, Emergency Services, Health Services, Religious Activities, Social Interaction Or Entertainment, Support Services And Civic Park
FREESTANDING COMMERCIAL/RETAIL OPPORTUNITY WITH INCOME! * 306sqm (Approx) partly-occupied retail/commercial freestander
* Situated on prominent 804sqm allotment zoned District Centre
* Long term occupant providing secure income stream creating value
* Comprising over three tenancies allowing excellent flexibility
* Ideally located nearby new Train Station and forthcoming University
* Rare chance to stop paying rent and secure an income producing asset for your business!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Adam Smith or Michael Richardson of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Mixed Use Investment Opportunity In The Heart Of Lawnton - Land area 3,089m*
- Building area 1,969.4m*
- On one title
- Currently divided into 5 tenancies
- Zoned Commercial
- Long term tenants
- Close to public transport
- Good onsite parking
- Has good street exposure
- Full information memorandum available
- Owner prepared to sell on realistic yield
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive agent Trevor Nelson-Jones.
63 ACRES OF PRIME LAND ON MAIN LINKFIELD ROAD OPP BRIDGEMAN DOWNS / CARSELDINE Chose your area and location - FROM 1 ACRE TO 63 ACRES - 3 SEPERATE LOTS PERFECTLY of 20 + 20 +23 acres approximately - each facing main road with 410 meters road front, approximately
2 Entrances on linkfield road both approved for heavy truck load access.
Rear access via BUCKLE ROAD - off Gympie Road
Seller will consider all reasonable offers from 1 acre upto 63 acres.
Buyer to pay for subdivision, land use and all other costs and expenses.
Seller will also consider LONG TERM SETTLEMENT from serious buyers with development experience
316m2 STUDIO/ OFFICE/ WAREHOUSE - 316m2 total space - Tilt panel construction - 158m2 ground floor studio, office, showroom - 158m2 first floor mezzanine warehouse or storage area - Large work room with 2 sinks - Laundry room - Good natural light in mezzanine level - Well maintained unit - Modern complex - Comms Room - Private kitchenette - Private amenities (including shower) - Separate male & female toilets - Disabled Toilet - Ample onsite parking - Container height roller door - Electric roller door - Personnel entry door - Awnings over roller doors - Ideal for Owner Occupier - Strategic Northside location - Moreton Bay ...
OUT GROWN THE HOME OFFICE AND DON'T WANT TO LEASE? * 71sqm Commercial office available for sale
* Ducted air conditioning & floor coverings
* Partitioned offices
* Full exposure to Anzac Avenue
* Amenities & kitchenette
* Close to shops, schools, the new USC Moreton Bay Precinct and North Lakes
* Rear off street car parking and access
* Owner occupier is retiring and want this SOLD
Located in the heart of the Kallangur business district. This property provides easy access to major arterials including Bruce Highway, Gateway Arterial and easy access to public transport. With the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) new Moreton Bay p...
RARE AS HENS TEETH - THESE 2 PROPERTIES HOLD THE KEY TO THE VALLEY - 83 ACRES OF PRIME LAND - BALD HILLS THIS IS THE LAST PARCEL OF SUCH A LARGE PRIME LAND IN THIS PART OF NORTH BRISBANE.
5 LOTS - TOTALLING 83 ACRES.APPROXIMATELY - OWNED BY 2 SEPERATE VENDORS - BOTH KEEN TO SELL
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS - SERVICE STATION, RETAIL & BULK RETAIL, OFFICE BLOCKS,, RESIDENTIAL - POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS - SUBJECT TO COUNCILS APPROVAL
330,000 SQ MTRS APPROXIMATELY.IN 5 LOTS
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION - BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF VALLEY.
MOTIVATED VENDORS WANT IT SOLD - All reasonable offers will be presented.
QUARRY - NORTH BRISBANE - 20 Acres - Exceptional Natural Resource - BUY OR LEASE IT 20 Acres of rich gravel and river sand deposits
Permit Application For Mining Already With The Council..
4-10 feet deep approximately - just under the top soil.
Land is situated at the major bend of South Pine River - very rich in quality gravel
Easy access to the land from 2 roads - Linkfield Road - approved for heavy trucks and Buckle Street (Off gympie Road)
Owner is flexible and would consider all reasonable offers and even leasing the land on long term basis with some kind of a royalty.
1,302m2 CLASSIC INDUSTRIAL UNITS - 1,302m2 total space - 7 Individual 186m2 units - Ideal for Owner Occupier to use 3 tenancies (and lease remaining 4 units) - Internal walls could be removed to expand tenancy size - Currently fully tenanted (on month-to-month leases) - Office fitout included - Fully fenced site - Exterior hardstand/ containers - Semi-trailer access - Access from main road - 7 roller doors - 20 car parking spaces - General Industry zoning (GI) - Strategic Northside location - Moreton Bay Regional council is the second fastest growing area in Australia
For more information or to arrange an inspection please...
--PRICE REDUCTION--154m2 UNIT - TENANTED OR VACANT -- PRICE REDUCTION -- - 154m2 total space - Tenanted investment or vacant possession (your choice) - Ideal for owner occupier or alternatively as an investment - General industry zoning - 2 roller doors (front & rear) - 3 phase power - Well priced to suit the market - Glass display shop front - Rear goods access - Good internal racking height - Natural light in warehouse - Potential for good ventilation via rollerdoors - Ample onsite parking - Strategic Northside location - Moreton Bay Regional council is the second fastest growing area in Australia