DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT HIGHWAY EXPOSURE - Excellent parcel of land on corner position
- Great development potential
- 7,840 m2 land approx
- Fully fenced
- Small shed & Water tank on site
- Provision for fantastic signage to Bruce Highway and Dohles Rocks Road
For further information or to arrange inspection please contact Michaela Webb or Darren McArthur
3,389m* Medium Density Development Site - 3,389m* vacant cleared land
- Potential medium density development site
- Zoned "Next Generation" Neighbourhood Precinct
- 100 Metres from the Kallangur Railway Station
- Only 1 stop from the new USC Campus
- 3.5km* from Westfield North Lakes and 3km* from Bruce Highway
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Trevor Nelson-Jones 0407 736 521
**This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
1HA+ development site for aged care, childcare or residential & 5287sqm townhouse site now available Lot 503 Dohles Rocks Rd & Bettson Blvd, Griffin
10,058sq m with 3 street frontage
- Approx. 22 kms north of the Brisbane CBD*
- Real Property Description: Lot 503 on SP284808
- Land area 10,058sqm circa 2.5 acres*
- 138 metres of frontage to Dohles Rocks Rd*
- With easy access to Bruce Hwy and close to Murrumba Downs Shopping Centre
- Plans drawn for 150 place childcare centre & 25 townhouses
- The council have approved a DA for a 92 place childcare centre
- Code Assessable usages include retirement facility, residential care facility or multiple dwelling accommodation
Townhouse development block near Kallangur's CBD Nearing sub division completion, this vacant and level corner block fronting Cotterall Road East and Ferrier St would make an ideal location for your next compact townhouse development (subject to DA). Located in close proximity to Kallangur's central business district, the site boasts great potential with this suburb set to return to prominence in the near future.
With a proposed commercial convenience development on the front of the block, the inclusion of the new rail system and the university set for construction soon, medium density housing will be in demand making this a must for...
Mixed Use Site Location, position and unparalleled exposure. If you are looking for a property to land bank or a development project, this site offers commercial and residential applications whereby you can add, improve or enhance the current commercial and residential properties.
Set on three titles with one owner , these property currently consists of a commercial shop space, car park and shed, and two residential houses all of which presently have a combined income of $3,200pcm, with lease terms not exceeding 12 months.
Invest or Develop at NEW Kallangur Precinct - Flexible design and construct opportunities
- Lots from 2,120m2 to 2.8ha
- Land is fully serviced with gas, water, sewerage, and electricity
- B-Double manoeuvrability
- Abundant parking
- Flexible zoning including General Industry and Service Industry
- Infrastructure charges fully paid^
- Walking distance to the new Kallangur train station
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway and Anzac Avenue via Dohles Rocks Road
Join big names like Lite'n'Easy, Bridgestone Tyres, Conroy Removals and others at the Northpoint Business Park, an exciting new hub for industrial business in north Bri...
DA Approved 5.01 HA* Development Site With Substantial Income – Brisbane North The property comprises a significant 5.01h development site situated in one of Australia's fastest growing urban corridors located to the north of the Brisbane CBD. The site features a very flexible zoning offering a broad range of development options. There is also an existing Development Permit for a major retail development.
- High exposure corner position on a major intersection. Anzac Avenue & Kinsellas Road East, Mango Hill
- Total site area 50,100sqm* including circa 44,396sqm* of vacant land for development
- Flexible “centre” zone suit mixed uses
- DA approved multiple use 14,...
5,547m2 DEVELOPMENT LAND - 5,547m2 of development land - Ideal townhouse development site - Estimated area for 32 townhouses - Owners will accept settlement based upon the purchaser achieving DA - Small holding income - Two street access - Good frontage width to School Road - Regular shaped allotment ideal for development - 850m from brand new Kallangur Railway Station - Close to the New University of the Sunshine Coast precinct - One station train ride to the new university precinct - Close to shops, cafes and amenities of busy Anzac Avenue - 400m to Kallangur State School - Strategic Northside location - Moreton B...
Kallangur Petrol Station Freehold Walk In Walk Out! Kallangur Petrol Station Freehold Walk In Walk Out!
• Freehold Petrol Station
• Walk In Walk Out
• Zoned: Neighbourhood Hub
• Intellectual Property Included
• Development Property
• Neighbourhood Hub *
*Subject to Council Consent
*Suitable For Food And Drink Outlet, Hardware And Trade Supplies, Health Care Services, Office, Service Industry, Shops, Veterinary Services.
For Further Information And To Arrange An Inspection, Call Exclusive Agent John Rossi Today.
2.8ha General Industry Zoned DA Approved Kallangur Site 2.8ha General Industry Zoned DA Approved Kallangur Site
• Section Of Northpoint Business Park
• 28,132m GI Zoned Land
• 7 DA Approved Lots
• Level North Facing Allotment
• Curb And Channelled
• Head Works Charges Paid In Full On:
* GI Zone To 50% Sc
* SI Zone To 40% Sc
• All Services, Including Gas, To The Allotment
• 18 Km From Brisbane Airport
• 3km To Bruce Highway
• Walking Distance To Kallangur Train Station
National & International Companies Currently In The Business Park
RARE AS HENS TEETH - THESE 2 PROPERTIES HOLD THE KEY TO THE VALLEY - 83 ACRES OF PRIME LAND - BALD HILLS THIS IS THE LAST PARCEL OF SUCH A LARGE PRIME LAND IN THIS PART OF NORTH BRISBANE.
5 LOTS - TOTALLING 83 ACRES.APPROXIMATELY - OWNED BY 2 SEPERATE VENDORS - BOTH KEEN TO SELL
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS - SERVICE STATION, RETAIL & BULK RETAIL, OFFICE BLOCKS,, RESIDENTIAL - POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS - SUBJECT TO COUNCILS APPROVAL
330,000 SQ MTRS APPROXIMATELY.IN 5 LOTS
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION - BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF VALLEY.
MOTIVATED VENDORS WANT IT SOLD - All reasonable offers will be presented.
Land Bank Opportunity Lawnton - 4.05ha* with existing house
- Close to future USC Petrie Campus
- Opposite landmark waterfront residential development
- Positioned in the Northern Growth corridor 30km* north of Brisbane CBD
- 3km* to Westfield Strathpine
- 2km* from Strathpine State School
- 2.5km* from the Strathpine Business Centre
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
**This property is being sold without a sale price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
QUARRY - NORTH BRISBANE - 20 Acres - Exceptional Natural Resource - BUY OR LEASE IT 20 Acres of rich gravel and river sand deposits
Permit Application For Mining Already With The Council..
4-10 feet deep approximately - just under the top soil.
Land is situated at the major bend of South Pine River - very rich in quality gravel
Easy access to the land from 2 roads - Linkfield Road - approved for heavy trucks and Buckle Street (Off gympie Road)
Owner is flexible and would consider all reasonable offers and even leasing the land on long term basis with some kind of a royalty.
BRISBANE’S BEST VALUE GI LAND Lot 33 Briggs Court, Kallangur sits in the prime location of Kallangur directly across from the brand new rail station. The site is just over 2.8hec and is only about 18 mins to the Brisbane airport, only three (3) kilometres from the Bruce Highway. There is a land subdivision DA approval and IC’s on the land are paid up to 50%.
+ Design & Construction Leasing opportunities also available with the seller.
+ Buildings designed to suit from 2,000 – 14,000m2
+ Contact agents today
+ 18 min from Brisbane Airport Drive;
+ Adjacent to new railway state and amenitie...
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE We are pleased to offer to the market this large development site. Exposure to busy Gympie Road is good. The Lawnton Railway station is within close proximity. Neighbours to the property are the Lawnton Tavern and a Caltex Service Station.
- Site currently has a holding income of $60,000 pa as a car park for commuters.
- Owners are keen to sell and will listen to any reasonable offers.
For further information please contact Brian Kennedy.
Last Large Commercial Development Lot On Gympie Road, Lawnton One of the last commercial lots available in the Strathpine/Lawnton area. Subject to Council approval this site could entertain bulky goods or a combination of shops/offices and residential. Other possibilities include Aged Care Complex and multi residential. Close to Lawnton Railway Station and adjacent to Lawnton Tavern and Caltex Service Station. Site is located in an emerging growth area. There is a new major residential development in progress near by and the site is situated close to a proposed University Campus. Currently there is a holding income on the site of $66,000 pa + GST. Own...
63 ACRES OF PRIME LAND ON MAIN LINKFIELD ROAD OPP BRIDGEMAN DOWNS / CARSELDINE Chose your area and location - FROM 1 ACRE TO 63 ACRES - 3 SEPERATE LOTS PERFECTLY of 20 + 20 +23 acres approximately - each facing main road with 410 meters road front, approximately
2 Entrances on linkfield road both approved for heavy truck load access.
Rear access via BUCKLE ROAD - off Gympie Road
Seller will consider all reasonable offers from 1 acre upto 63 acres.
Buyer to pay for subdivision, land use and all other costs and expenses.
Seller will also consider LONG TERM SETTLEMENT from serious buyers with development experience
Rare Opportunity to secure 1.01 Hectare Site Rapidly developing area
Ideal storage yard / depot or secure storage facility
Easy access to all major north side arterials
Development opportunity, capitalise on the high residential growth neighbouring and the new university due to commence construction shortly