Perfectly Positioned Commercial Premises - Ideally positioned in this local business park, this freestanding office accommodation is hard to find
- Zoned B7 Business Park with many potential uses
- 3 offices plus boardroom and reception with modern fit out and facilities
- Loads of visitor parking plus lock up garaging or additional storage
For Sale or Lease
Contact Daryl Johnson on 0410 447 054.
Outstanding industrial workshop facility The subject property is located on the eastern side of Macquarie Road, approximately 550 metres north of the intersection with Hillsborough Road, within a bulky retail/commercial development, accessed via community roads off both Macquarie Road and Hillsborough Road, at Warners Bay. The property is located approximately six minutes from Warners Bay Shopping Village and approximately 15 kilometres from the Newcastle CBD and approximately 147 kilometres to the Sydney CBD.
An outstanding industrial workshop facility, with associated office and amenities, situated on a 17,630 square metre sit...
Development Site with Potential Lake Views
The Property offers an excellent opportunity for redevelopment in a great lifestyle position central to Warners Bay Town Centre and just a short stroll down the street to the beautiful Lake Macquarie Foreshore. Features include:
- Two adjoining parcels with a combined land area of 2,000sqm (approx.) and two street frontages on Howard and James Street.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a 13m Height Limit under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012.
- Current improvements on one site consist of a two storey converted commercial office and a single weatherboard and tile roof cottage, both used for me...
Need a Big Space in a Thriving Location? - Ideally located warehouse situated amongst all the major brands
- The property is situated on the northern side of Hillsborough Road, set amongst the busy Warners Bay bulky goods
retail outlet centre, being home to many local and national tenants.
- Comprising a mixture of office and warehouse, the property benefits from convenient truck access and on-site parking
for staff and customers.
- Providing modern and practical facilities the property presents high bay clear span warehousing with multiple roller door access. The property includes staff room and male and female amenities inc...
The Property is located just a short distance from Lake Macquarie Fair and provides an excellent opportunity for an astute buyer to develop a mixed use commercial/residential development (STCA) in one of the fastest growing cities in the Hunter.
- 1.69ha (approx.) of relatively cleared land area with a gradual fall east from Wilsons Road.
- Zoned predominantly B2 Local Centre under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012 providing a variety of permissible uses.
- The Property offers main road exposure and good connectivity to Warners Bay, Charlestown and Newcastle.